No announcement yet.

Hurry production for half the price.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Exactly. A fair working definition of an exploit is not something that the AI doesn't do, but something that the AI isn't capable of doing or something that is obviously a bug. Just because the AI is too stupid to use short-rushing doesn't mean humans shouldn't do it. Like Sir Ralph, the AI never uses bombard units, workers or scouts properly either.
    If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

Sounds like a good strategy to me. I will start doing this is my SP games. I noticed that things get cheaper after a few turns but never thought about using the worker to speed up the process.
      For your photo needs:
      http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

How ironic - one of the reasons a major player left GOTM was the lack of rules, and it turns out they have one after all...

Hmm... Will I use it? Don't think so - there's a lot more useful things to do with that much gold. Like buying tech, alliances and luxuries.

That does more for your game than 1 battleship.
        Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
        "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

Fairly well known method, works well to mass rush units after a particulary unlucky military campaign.

Comment

Originally posted by eric2075
            What I often do is disband a worker or something in the city first so I don't have to pay the penalty. Would this also be an exploit?
            Be aware that disbanding foreign workers causes an attitude hit. No such thing as a free lunch.
            Some cry `Allah O Akbar` in the street. And some carry Allah in their heart.
            "The CIA does nothing, says nothing, allows nothing, unless its own interests are served. They are the biggest assembly of liars and theives this country ever put under one roof and they are an abomination" Deputy COS (Intel) US Army 1981-84

Comment

hi ,

the best thing to do is to disband those older units , or sent cavalry to far away cities to disband them , and then you pay the price for it that remains , ......

tip ; rush a courthouse and or police station in far away cities on the first couple of turns , then rush a temple , ....

have a nice day
              - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
              - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
              WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

I wanna ask a question about upgrading. Is there a way that I can upgrade all my units at once, instead of one by one? When I have a large number of units it's a pain to upgrade'm.
                for SMciv4

Comment

Shift U will upgrade all units of the type selected, if they have a barrack and are in the city, etc.

Comment

Working...
                  X