Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: Re: Thanks

Originally posted by Master Zen

Really? I am nowhere near at squeezing the juice out of the AI on anything below emperor.
    It is not nice from me , but I played the OCC AU 302 on the lowest difficulty level, too (just for fun )....and I sold techs for un-normal ammount of gold, gpt, lux etc...

One AI (England I think) was 1 tech behind me. I researched Synthethic Fibers, the AI something else. Most probably the AI would need also about 4 turns to research it, too, but it bought from me for over 200gpt, another techs, and about 2 lux.

I think, you just have to be in a really good relation with AI to be able to make such a good deals...

cumi

Comment

Originally posted by AJ Corp. The FAIR
      Easy recipe during ancient era:

only research in 40 turns (or not at all);
      Then you lose it of course , upgrading your warriors and attacking civs for expansion and tech extortion.

AJ
      IM(H)O, this is not the best strategy. If you want to build the best Wonders (especially the GLibrary), research at max. speed.
      The Mountain Sage of the Swiss Alps

Comment

Don't know what's best strategy, but it sure does the job, also concerning wonders.

During REX-phase make specialized cities: one granary/settler pump, barracks in others, and one other for wonder prebuild = palace (build/rush temple before first). Great Lib than sure is possible. The Colossus is not so hard to get first (but start ASAP) either.
        Lately I'm playing China, emperor, large continents.

I don't need to research as fast as possible, I just 'claim' (conquer) my required techs. Hit the AI hard, they'll give in to your demands. Great Leader creation is also very helpful to claim most wonders. I'll usually start researching myself mid/late medieval.

AJ
        " Deal with me fairly and I'll allow you to breathe on ... for a while. Deal with me unfairly and your deeds shall be remembered and punished. Your last human remains will feed the vultures who circle in large numbers above the ruins of your once proud cities. "
        - emperor level all time
        - I'm back !!! (too...)

Comment

Working...
        X