• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I loved it!
    Empire growing,
    Pleasures flowing,
    Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

It was an appallingly bright Saturday morning that played hell on my bloodshot eyes. I got in my car and drove around town for a little bit, switching stations whenever they played a song that reminded me of Wendy. Eventually I switched to AM.
      The banality and hopelessness of that statement is great

had transferred my cable Internet equipment from the old PC and was able to check my email right away. I told myself I wasn’t looking for anything in particular but who was I kidding? Seeing that my inbox was empty only depressed me even more. I was getting ready to shut everything down when I remembered the game.
      ...so sad.

Xerxes cautioned that the barbarians I had defended him from could return in greater numbers. I fortified my cities with additional units and then focused on building my infrastructure. Occasionally, Xerxes would pop back on my screen to offer advice and check on my progress. He seemed to split time between two very different roles. Most obvious to me was his job as game tutor. His advice so far was indispensable. Without him I would have switched to Solitaire inside an hour.
      amazing!

I never expected the last chapter at all... Though I sort of wonder why Wendy returned to help out Tim?

You really have talent
      Last edited by DarkCloud; July 12, 2005, 11:41.
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
      X