No announcement yet.

The Macky - Mizunderstood War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chaotik I agree with you but what can I do, ok like you say just ignore certain stories. Thats not a real problem for me but in reality I dont really mind the nes's either and if you did some back reading of threads relating to this issue you would see this. In fact Ive asked Ming directly why there cant be a sub forum attached to civ 3 stories similar to CFC.

I know that by this next statement I risk furthering this but I must point out to you the facts the way I see them. Chaotik look at Mellians last response before your post, it clearly shows the problem here. She starts the post by stating,

"I am not going to comment, because it may be considered insulting"

It starts great and you begin to think she may have come to her senses, then you read on and discover yet more abusive and senseless drivel.

I know you could easily say to me well dont respond and yes you might be right but from the moment I posted a simple complaint last weekend about the number of threads for Apolyton Empire the girl has been insulting me and making ridiculous arguments everywhere I turn.
    In my first response to Mellians for those who complain about A E thread I asked the question why did she not PM me if she wanted to put me straight but as she stated next, and you will see this for yourself if you go and look at that thread she wanted this to be public.

As an unfortunate consequence of going public all this broke out and many more people became involved. Turning what was a small complaint on my part into this fiasco.

My biggest fear is that this has put prospective writers off joining the forum or the nes's and I sincerely want Mellian to stop. Chaotik this story is a blatant attempt to continue this issue as it mirrors recent events almost to the letter and is clearly directed at myself and others!

Mellian says she will now leave this which is good, but then says she will work on it privately and post when perfected. I can assure you Chaotik no matter who is wrong or right I will not stand down and allow her to continue to insult me or my friends. If she does continue this farse then I will keep at her until she stops and will not allow her to write this story unopposed!

Finally I make no apology for stating that I find this thread irritating it is simply the truth.

Mellian lets get on with our lives now, this is not the first olive branch I have held out to you. Please stop this story you know its going to cause further difficulties.
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Yes, I realize this thread was just a thinly-vieled insult. The story I meant was AE, its not doing any harm. And about the whole anti-NES attitude I meant how some seemed to think it resulted in a lower "quality" of writing, and didn't belong in the forum even though their basis is in Civilization. A sub-forum would be good, but having them here would work just as well. But anyway, the point was just to ignore people that continually stir things up, and any storys that might annoy you, ignore them as well. At the rate things are going it looks like someone will end up in Mingapulco. Discretion is the better part of Valor, or something like that. Doesn't quite apply but you know what I mean.
      "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

Long live !!!

Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

Yo scratch you still looking for an argument well youve had your Xmas present now so youll have to wait for at least another year. Unless that Lucarse character comes back for some more

Thanks for considering my thoughts and responding Chaotik, I think this has finished now and we can all get on with what we do best, writing stories!!
          A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

G_Reaper and ChrisiusMaximus are both restricted for 48 hours...

I was very serious about this crap being over. I don't care HOW YOU MIGHT HAVE PERCEIVED THIS THREAD.

And Mellian... Keep your NEW story to a SINGLE thread.

The rest of you... contribute serious comments or don't bother to post.

IF THIS CRAP CONTINUES ELSE WHERE... Restrictions next time will be a week. Now act like adults or find some place else to post.

***Added later... upon further review (and many PM's), CM's restriction is reduced to a single day.***

Anybody else want to tempt the fates by continuing this crap
            Last edited by Ming; December 13, 2002, 19:58.
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
            X