No announcement yet.

Gandhi Kahn the Wise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEQUEL! We all want a sequel, man. Or a prequel. Or a parallel-universe story. Or something.
    Or maybe it's just me.
    Whew! I'm back and ready to start writing again.
    Coming soon: Pax America Redux (Including concepts/civs from Conquests)

Comment

• Well, I don't know about any -quels, but one thing's for sure: Centauri18 isn't the only one who wants bassman to keep writing - I do, too .
      XBox Live: VovanSim
      xbox.com (login required)
      Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
      Spore page

Comment

• Well, he is a cool writer.

Comment

• Sequel!?? Gandhi's dead and India has absorbed the remaining world citizens in a cultural victory!

Thanks for the kind words. I'm currently working on a World War alternate universe story where Germany and France battle with tanks. All new characters, of course, but I'm suffering writer's block on a few of the middle chapters.

Plus, I'm the world's worst map maker and that has been a pain.

Hopefully all will be ready by next weekend. Look for 'Plan XVII: Time of the Tigers'.

Comment

• You know, I just re-read the story, and loved it even better than before.

Just one thing...in the final eulogy...one line should have read..."Bare with me; My heart is in the coffin there with Gandhi, And I must pause till it come back to me."

Loved it! Can't wait for your next story!
            Empire growing,
            Pleasures flowing,
            Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

• Originally posted by History Guy

Just one thing...in the final eulogy...one line should have read..."Bare with me; My heart is in the coffin there with Gandhi, And I must pause till it come back to me."
              You are right, of course! My apologies to you and to my ghost writer, William Shakespeare...

Comment

• Okay, no sequel. But how about another story, man?

Comment

• Yes bassman we know where you live so I would suggest you get typing
                  A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• Well, since he leaves near Seattle, I am afraid even if he doesn't get typing, we won't be able to do anything...

Unless we have an atom bomb that is.
                    XBox Live: VovanSim
                    xbox.com (login required)
                    Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
                    Spore page

Comment

• Well no but if Scratch does show up Ill ask him what hes done with that huge trout we used to give Easthaven a good slapping.
                      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

• wow.

epic.

(mahavir should've become a great leader though )
                        THEY!!111 OMG WTF LOL LET DA NOMADS AND TEH S3D3NTARY PEOPLA BOTH MAEK BITER AXP3REINCES
                        AND TEH GRAAT SINS OF THERE [DOCTRINAL] INOVATIONS BQU3ATH3D SMAL
                        AND!!1!11!!! LOL JUST IN CAES A DISPUTANT CALS U 2 DISPUT3 ABOUT THEYRE CLAMES
                        DO NOT THAN DISPUT3 ON THEM 3XCAPT BY WAY OF AN 3XTARNAL DISPUTA!!!!11!! WTF

Comment

• Best story I've read in a while!

The artistry of combining different writing styles into this work is magnificent. Kudo's and many thanks from this enthralled reader.
                          Wizards sixth rule:
                          "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
                          Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

• Indeed, had fun reading this on the train today Thanks
                            Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                            I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paddy the Scot
                              Indeed, had fun reading this on the train today Thanks
                              This is one of the best stories that I have read in or out of the forums. Its too bad it was so short. Thanx for the bump.
                              * A true libertarian is an anarchist in denial.
                              * If brute force isn't working you are not using enough.
                              * The difference between Genius and stupidity is that Genius has a limit.
                              * There are Lies, Damned Lies, and The Republican Party.

Comment

Working...
                              X