Suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Suggestions?

Long time since I wrote my last story, I've been busy with RL things and with the OT Forums. (Those crazy Democrats )

I've been thinking about writing another story before school starts and my life gets more hectic, and wanted to know what you, the readers, would prefer.

Are you interested in a diary-type of story, or a series of newspaper articles? A story told in first person or 3rd person? A story about the Attack of the Migrating Coconuts, or the Chronicles of the First Islandic Wars?

That's a novel idea to use a series of newspaper articles. Why not give that a shot? Also, it would be nice if you'd finish the Nuclear supremacy story you never finished (at least I never saw it finished )
    Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

A story told through newspaper articles would really be interesting. War stories are always good too. Perhaps you could combine the two?

Kman
      "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
      - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
      Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Yes please finish Nuclear Supremacy
        A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Working...
        X