No announcement yet.

Story Contest Round 12: Finals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like Insane_Ike won this one. I loved that story. Hope you write more. Very humourous.

Comment

There is no way that Insane_Ike won,Darkcloud has already stated that he forgot to stop the poll on time.

Will somebody please sort this mess out!!!
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Yes, this is a mess.

It's kind of like that time my cousin Earl went to the hospital because he had a pain in his ass. Somehow the nurse figured out he had sat on a marble and she pulled it out. Later, when the doctor came around, although he didn't have to. He stuck his finger up Earl's ass anyways. The thing was, Earl didn't object. Boy did that doctor have egg on his face.

This kind of reminds me of that...sorta.
        Remember kids, whether you're having sex with a midget or molesting a confused goat; always wear a hardhat.

Comment

It doesn't need to be closed now-
          The results were (when I saw it)
          Ike- 5
          Guitarist- 5
          Vel- 3
          cbraund- 1
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

At 15:29 GMT on the 7th (five minutes past the time you said it would close) the results were-

Velociryx- 3
            Guitarist- 5
            Ike- 3
            cbraund- 1

Comment

Hm...I wonder when we'll have someone demand a recount. Want me to be the Supreme Court?

Comment

Well, if all else fails we can have a runoff.
                -->Visit CGN!
                -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Guitarist wins. He's clearly not lying and he was in the lead when it was supposed to close. DC obviously made it last a day or 2 longer than it should have.

Comment

I suppose we should have Mark or Ming edit the poll so the results are correct.

Comment

Working...
                    X