i'm leaving again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i'm leaving again

I pmed cbraund but he hasnt responded and hasnt been posting, i think he's on vacation. I'm leaving on vacation the 28th and coming back the 11th. Anyone want to run the contest while i'm gone?

you leave in 4 days and come back the day before school starts for me not that it matters but...

Comment

I should be able to... Although I don't know about the week of the 5-11th I can run it until then if you need me to, however
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

erg...at the rate it's going now it might be better to just let nominations keep coming slowly and pick it up again when i get back...

Comment

Civman: I tried to reply but your PM box was full.

Anyway, I'm afraid I can't do it, I haven't time at the moment, the UKNES3 takes up what little time I have(haven't even had time to add to DG5 ).

Have a good time!

Chris
          Quote:"He who has not learned to obey cannot be a great leader."

Comment

What's strange is that we had many new storries submitted a few days ago, but no nominations?

oh well
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

You should check again for I Chrisius Maximus have nominated 1 story and The Guitarist has nominated 2 others.
              A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Yes indeed, Chrisius, but our nominations have yet to be seconded...

Comment

Ah! The fellow known as cbraund has seconded our nominations!

Finally the contest can begin!

Comment

wow, its a good thing I can have a custom avatar now, otherwise we would have four identical Legionaries in a row. Im just now gettin back from my fathers from vacation and should have more time, at least until school startin mid August, to participate in the stories forum. I look forward to reading the stories posted in my absence and nominating the best for the contest
                    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Actually only three of us 2 of the above posts are from the one and only The Guitarist.Also our flags are different.

BTW think Epic Tale Of Navalon is great!!
                      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
                        Actually only three of us 2 of the above posts are from the one and only The Guitarist.Also our flags are different.

BTW think Epic Tale Of Navalon is great!!
                        Ah yes, thank you. I dunno if you had seen it before i updated it, finally. Took me much longer than I told everyone, I feel quite bad...
                        "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                        - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Working...
                        X