No announcement yet.

Six Degrees of Separation (complete)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks man! I appreciate all the comments, but especially those from other authors on the forum here!

As to the brevity....my main concern was in not wanting to bite off more than I could chew....with all the projects I'm currently working on, the last thing I wanted to do was to start a story and then have to let it die out for lack of time. So...my solution was to fashion a story that would be very easy to pick up the thread and continue later, and yet be more-or-less self-contained....a complete piece in its own right, even if it is perhaps a bit short.....BUT! I am happy to report that I am slowly inching toward having the next installment ready, tentatively entitled "Arrival," detailing Nicholas' and Larsen's journey to the distant island of Japan....

-=Vel=-
    The list of published books grows. If you're curious to see what sort of stories I weave out, head to Amazon.com and do an author search for "Christopher Hartpence." Help support Candle'Bre, a game created by gamers FOR gamers. All proceeds from my published works go directly to the project.

Comment

Great looking forward to it.
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

This is great, Vel. Keep it up! Good characters, good writing and the start of a darn good yard. Must have more!

Comment

excellent
          CSPA

Comment

Very good story. I especially appreciate the background/build-up of the characters and situations. Very descriptive w/o being burdensom.

If I wore a hat, it would be off to you. In fact, I may just have to go get one so that I can take it off to your story.

*applause*
            "...Every Right implies a certain Responsibility; Every Opportunity, an Obligation; Every Possession, a Duty." --J.D. Rockerfeller, Jr.

Comment

Sympathy bump for Vel...

Get well soon!
              What?

Comment

Working...
              X