The End of Metaliturtle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The End of Metaliturtle?

I have drawn a complete writers block all of a sudden, I don't feel like writing or anything, could people give me reasons to stay?

Otherwise I'm moving to rome to partake in orgies.
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

- Reach King level if ye must?
    Level Gaining is always fun.
    You may use a custom avatar at 1000 posts, I believe
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Play a civ game. Find something interesting. Its not too hard. Post a story, so you can level up and get a sexy avatar like mine , and we will enjoy your story.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

For god sakes stay on board man!!! Your stories are the funniest! IF any one in this forum can make me piss my pants while surfing the internet it is you!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by The Bloody Baro
          For god sakes stay on board man!!! Your stories are the funniest! IF any one in this forum can make me piss my pants while surfing the internet it is you!!!!!
          Ok, but I still have mega writer's block, and orgies are extremely fun
          First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
          Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

I already can have a custom Avatar, this one just be cooler IMFO

That's right In My F*cking Opinion
            IMFO

Comment

Watch a movie. I plan to add a great spy side story to Rising sun now, after watching spies like us.

I might be loosiening my hold here in stories for opposite reasons i have a huge amount of writing tasks. No block here.
              Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Please dont leave. Cgw was the reason i started posting here at 'poly.

Comment

Cgw?

You mean me or Metaliturtle?
                  Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

cgw= crazed greek wanderings.

Comment

I know what you mean about not feeling like writing - busy with other stuff, like the OT forums.

Maybe you can try continuing an old story, or spinning off of one, adding a twist.

Comment

Working...
                      X