Eyes of the Innocent by Grundel
    66.67%
    Tarhai Triad by Beno
    16.67%
    The Epic Tale of Navalon by Kramerman
    16.67%

The poll is expired.

Quote:"He who has not learned to obey cannot be a great leader."

Can any mod who comes in here please sticky this damned thing?

Thanks,

Chris

Comment

Bump
      What?

Comment

bumparoo
        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Wish MarkG would hurry up... [bump]

Chris

Comment

Thanks whoever stickied this and the others(prolly MarkG, maybe Ming).

Chris

Comment

ditto, sometimes mods kinda suck, but it's stuff like this that makes me put you back on the cool train.
              First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
              Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Oops, I can't say much about people hurrying up, I forgot to check out the results!

Sorry MarkG, thanks for getting them yourself!

Chris

Comment

Hey all I'm back! Did you miss me?

aw, navalon lost? I would've voted for it....i promise that by the end of the weekend i'll have the history updated and i'll be on top of everything again

Comment

I can't believe the Epic Tale of Navalon has only two votes. Grundel is the best author ever on this forum; he's written many tremedous stories, but I firmly believe the Epic Tale is the best story on this board ever. Good luck to everyone!
                    "The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Comment

Hey, if I had been here it wouldve gotten one more vote!

Comment

sorry for disappearing on everybody... computer breakdown and then a trip. But I'm back now. New story coming.
                        "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
                        X