Storms blowing
    Timber groaning
    Ship leaking
    Sinking

Lost in wave
    She could not brave
    Did not crave
    Grave
    "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
    "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)
    "You are redoing history by replaying the civs that made history."-Me

Hmmm... needs more afro....
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

looks like poetry is getting popular....try to put a story into it about the adventures of the galley and it'll be great!

Comment

I really had to force out the last two stanzas since I was dry on ideas.

Stories are too much effort.
        "I agree with everything i've heard you recently say-I hereby applaud Christantine The Great's rapid succession of good calls."-isaac brock
        "This has to be one of the most impressive accomplishments in the history of Apolyton, well done Chris"-monkspider (Refering to my Megamix summary)

Comment

think of just a simple story....the other poem didn't have much of one, but as long as there is some the fact that it's a poem does the rest!

Comment

Aw welcome back Christantione- I thought you had forsworn Apolyton?
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

CGN is to calm for me.

Comment

Originally posted by civman2000
                think of just a simple story....the other poem didn't have much of one, but as long as there is some the fact that it's a poem does the rest!
                Hehe, that poem was supposed to have a story. Like I said, I ran out of ideas by the second stanza.

Comment

Working...
                X