Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Wall Damaged; Vandals Suspected

NEWSFLASH:

A barbarian tribe with auspicions to glory known commonly as "The Vandals", turned violent late yesterday with an attack on the sacred German Great Wall.

President Frederick II (Of over 30 consecutive elections) had this to say, "These terrorists must be brought under the law"

A dragoon was dispatched less than one year after his announcement, but is not expected to capture the Barbarian leader as the Barbarian horribly stays too close to the units and, if attacked, would only be destroyed in a cavalry rush. Thereby robbing us of the money to be had from his ransom; money which could be used to repair the Great Wall.

Analysts still think that the Great Wall's power should hold despite its damage and all of our cities will remain safely within walls and receive the bonuses given therin.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Shouldn't this be a Civ 2 story?

Comment

President Frederick II (Of over 30 consecutive elections)
      That's funny for at least two reasons.
      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Actually Tacticus, It's a civ I one (I ripped it off the Civ I newspaper), but the Great wall has the same effects in each game... at least I am lead to believe that

Mr President- I'm glad you realized that
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
        X