The 'Noooo! Not another bloody poll!' Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 'Noooo! Not another bloody poll!' Poll

Yeah, it's fashionable, so it seems, to post a silly little poll to decide on what you want to write when you can't figure out what you want to write yourself. Here I am posting my own. Ain't it sad?
    An epic story. Yeah, and a good one this time.
    26.67%
    A funny story! Hah! I laugh just thinkin' 'bout it!
    13.33%
    An odd story, somewhat Civish, but odd all the same. Not funny, and not serious. Just odd.
    20.00%
    Please, spare us from another story of yours. They drive us into suicidal depression. Thanks.
    40.00%
    Empire growing,
    Pleasures flowing,
    Fortune smiles and so should you.

ohhoooh the suicide one!!!
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Could someone remove this suicide, please?
      Empire growing,
      Pleasures flowing,
      Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

SPARE US,
        Metaliturtle starts a chant

SU-I-CIDE SU-I-CIDE
        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Epic! And your other one was good!

Comment

yes I agree. I would vote for comedy but I'm not sure if you're funny or not so I voted for a weird one. I love weird stuff. I get a kick out of movies like AI and the Mothman Prophecies. Anything that's weird is good. But you didn't have what I would've wanted. A funny epic.
            "The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Comment

Working...
            X