Metalipoll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metalipoll

Hi, I'm metaliturtle, and I have a poll which I would like you guys to respond to. I'm playing a civ game on a world map as the Americans (i actually got their start position who da thunkit) Anyway, there's 3 ways I can go, and that's what the poll's about, so which would you like reading?
    A funny story about a dumb guy named Steve who rides a horse.
    13.33%
    A funny story about Abe running around with his funny caveman hat.
    33.33%
    A funny story about an F-14 pilot who drops things other than bombs.
    53.33%

The poll is expired.

First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

ohh the possibilities of number 3 :waits in hope metaliturtle listens to him:

Comment

The first person to put an object they would like to see dropped will see it dropped.
      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

FERTILIZER!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Crazed Greek Wanderings in a little booklet. The whole world goes crazy over it. Then some funny stuff that only you could think of happens.

Comment

I hope this poll didn't beat out other polls (like the contest) in voter turnout, if you voted here go vote for the contest too!!

Comment

Working...
            X