What should my next story be about?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should my next story be about?

I have put my ideas on the poll. Please vote. I am really not sure what the story-reading public will think, so I request of them that they tell me what they want.
    A romance that involves pirates and rescue missions
    0.00%
    A musical comedy about an unhappy farmer and his adventures
    25.00%
    One describing an individual battle
    25.00%
    One in which I make fun of the advisors
    50.00%
    "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

They've all been done, (In fact I believe that I'm responsible for three, athough I make fun of leaders more than advisors.) I'd suggest doing what I did before DG and Bad Neighbors, play a Civ game about 50 or so turns, and go from what you can see happening during the time you played, to what you think would be really cool to see happen. (If what I just said made since, then you are more tired than me)
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

It did make sense.
      "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

Working...
      X