The High Seas adventure of Commander Steve

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The High Seas adventure of Commander Steve

So this is my first story, I'm going to try to make it like Metaliturtle's stories because they are funny.

On a galleon somewhere in the atlantic....

"Commander Steve!! There's an enemy ship approaching!!!"

"Go get me my red shirt and we'll fight 'em off"

"Yes sir!"

He put on the red shirt, and, sure enough, the galleon destroyed the enemy frigate.

"What's with the red shirt Commander Steve?"

"Well, with the red shirt, if I'm wounded in battle, the men won't lose morale because they won't see the blood."

"Commander Steve!!! 6 Elite Enemy Battleships approaching!!!"

"Go get my brown pants..."

THE END

YAY FUNNY!! YES?
    Commander Steve! "what?" Your zipper! "Thanks Martin"

This is a really old joke...
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

not bad... anything else though? or was that it?
      Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Ah ah ah ah!

That was amenzingly funny

ROFL

Saluti
        "Life is pretty simple: You do some stuff. Most fails. Some works. You do more of what works. If it works big, others quickly copy it. Then you do something else.
        The trick is the doing something else."
        — Leonardo da Vinci
        "If God forbade drinking, would He have made wine so good?" - Cardinal Richelieu
        "In vino veritas" - Plinio il vecchio

Comment

I think this is the end
          First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
          Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Working...
          X