Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which of my stories should there be a sequel to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which of my stories should there be a sequel to?

Up to you guys. I'll write the sequel to whichever one you choose.

Oh, and Ich Bin Ein Berliner was actually going to have those words in if I'd had time, Berlin was going to be split between Russia and the US, and Kennedy was going to make his famous speech.

Unfortunately, I never had time, and had to finish it early.

As for By Blood Betrayed, I've left that one out, since it was a complete failure(even I hated it!).

Finally, the Dangerous Games trilogy has been included incase anyone wants it to become a quadology(I think that's the word?!).

Anyway, it's up to you. I've made a new story option, incase you want a brand new one.

Chris AKA Nemesis
    Fate of the Dragon
    6.25%
    Dangerous Games Trilogy
    18.75%
    The Hidden Dagger
    25.00%
    The Dead and the Dying
    18.75%
    USA - Till Death Do Us Part
    0.00%
    The Hunting Season
    0.00%
    One Lovely War
    0.00%
    Their Finest Hour
    0.00%
    Ich Bin Ein Berliner
    0.00%
    Give us a new story!
    31.25%
    Quote:"He who has not learned to obey cannot be a great leader."

NEW STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Commander Steve! "what?" Your zipper! "Thanks Martin"

Comment

I voted for 4, and this is the npriority I would give them:
      1. Dead and Dying sequel
      2. Hidden Dagger sequel
      3. DG epilogue
      4. new story

Comment

Well it currently looks like the Hidden Dagger will be the first to get a sequel.

I'll leave this till Sunday or Monday night(Sunday night I have to finish updating the UKNES) and then begin on the sequel of the most chosen one, or a new story if that wins out.

Then I'll probably continue referring back to this poll at the end of each story, as I'm slightly tired of creating new characters all the time, wouldn't mind finishing the stories of some I've created already.

Chris
        Quote:"He who has not learned to obey cannot be a great leader."

Comment

I'm going to say NONE, because if you don't write anything, you don't have to deal with the cbraund curse, or give it to me, I'm getting up there in stories as well you know...
          First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
          Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Working...
          X