The Greatest Story of this Forum Poll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Greatest Story of this Forum Poll

I know there monthly or weekly or something polls for the best story, and maybe there already has been a poll just like this one, but I want to start my own poll (aren't I rebellious?) about the best story ever on this forum. I'd appreciate it if you guys would email me at johncmcleod@yahoo.com nominations of what your favorite stories are. I wil take the 16 most nominated and put a checkbox poll asking which five should advance. The ones with the five most votes will be put on an ordinary bubble poll to see which is the best story ever. This might be copying other polls, and if I do I'm sorry, but I don't mean to. It's just a poll me and I think many people would like to see. Let me hear your input, and if you participate in this poll I'd appreciate it.

I edited this post and added this:
    Oh yeah, I forgot something. All nominations will be due by June 14th.
    "The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

It has to be World at War: The Iroquois Threat. What a classic.

Comment

This has been done before though...
      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Yes, but this is recent and some new great ones have come. Let this proceed with good participation. This will be a more publicized poll. I am glad it has begun, for I already have gotten nominations.
        "The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Comment

Working...
        X