Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks like it'll be close...

Comment

If all had read european family before you all voted I know which would be ahead by 4/5 votes right now...

Comment

don't jump to conclusions...just because people didn't vote for a story you liked doesn't mean they didn't read it or even that they didn't like it, it just means they thought the others were better.

Comment

yeah I don't remember writing that and I don't know what I was thinking . I read the post and I was muttering to myself about what a jerk and then I realized I wrote it. Sorry all

Comment

I agree that European Family is good, all of these are(except mine, I can't work out where the f*ck it's going to go next lol! I'm making it up as I go along!).

Good luck to all in the final(although if I don't win, I don't want to come in the top 3! The damned curse of 2nd and 3rd is returning again! Now I've come 2nd and 3rd in the last damned contest! I'm cursed!

Chris
            Quote:"He who has not learned to obey cannot be a great leader."

Comment

Hurry up and go to the finals for God's sake lol! I want the Dead and the Dying to still be fresh in people's minds!

Also, it seems weird having two contests in the prelim stage at once!

Chris
              Quote:"He who has not learned to obey cannot be a great leader."

Comment

Working...
              X