Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your AI stories Here

Hello folks,

Long time lurker, took a six month break from Civ 3 and I'm back.
    What I enjoyed about the forums, more than the flaming and hate mongering, is reading about people's games, especially how the game AI played against them and how each individual responded.

I've been browsing through the stories board and found a lot of fan fiction and stories based on real games. I hope this thread finds a home here. What I'm asking from readers is to post their AI stories here in plain prose. No need to make it into a story. Just explain what happened, what interesting ways did the AI act and how you reacted and the result. If the AI was interesting from the entire game, feel free to post a summarized version of your entire game if you'd like.

Thank you!
    AI:C3C Debug Game Report (Part1) :C3C Debug Game Report (Part2)
    Strategy:The Machiavellian Doctrine
    Visit my WebsiteMonkey Dew

*Shrugs*

Well, there is this one succession game where those stupid iroquis took all of North America for themselves...

Comment

One time I was playing against the romans HUGE pangea, 2 players, and they kept attacking the same spearman I put on a mountain in their territory, it was funny because I got a great leader when I charged one of his warriors.
      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Earlier today, was playing Persians. I invaded the continent of the hopelessly out-teched Iroquois, smashing through four of their cities on the first turn with my Tanks. What do the clever natives respond with? An attack column consisting of about 30 units, Riflemen/Pikemen/Swordsmen. This attack column takes a long, winding course past every single one of my Tanks, taking a ton of flak as they go, and finally arrives at the captured Iroquois capital, where they halt. My turn: bomb the column until every single unit is down to one, destroy the entire thing with Tanks. Five turns later and the Iroquois were history.
        KoH
        "There are no stupid questions, but there are a LOT of inquistive idiots."

Comment

The first game I played on diety, I was all alone on a medium sized island, when 4 TRANSPORTs, landed and took my 5 cities with Tanks, I was super pissed, cuz all I had were pikemen
          First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
          Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Working...
          X