Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Patiently waiting for more.

Comment

Good story Bella; a little sappy at times, but then again, this is a sortta Romance Novel-type story. But don't let my anti sap attitude stop you. It's a good story and has kept my attention not to mention it has even helped me get more in touch w/ my feminine side.

It's nice to read a story taken from a subject full of military conquests and vicious battles and see a human, even romantic, side to it.

Patiently awaiting more.

"...Every Right implies a certain Responsibility; Every Opportunity, an Obligation; Every Possession, a Duty." --J.D. Rockerfeller, Jr.

Comment

I hadn't planned on reading the entire story, I was working on my own story and needed a break, so i started reading yours and got hooked. Good job. Different from the normal World War III and nuclear strikes(PUSH THE BUTTON ALREADY), but that isn't a bad thing.

Comment

Bella Hella where are you?,why have you not finished this wonderful story!.
          I have followed this story from its beginning and Amy's Story was one of the reasons I decided to join the forums.This is only my second post,my first being Eyes Of The Innocent,however there are many great stories here(and storytellers).
          I have been trying to write a story of my own but am finding it hardwork so I do understand how difficult it is to find time,inspiration etc etc,but you must finish your epic,what is to become of poor lovestruck Amy?.
          When I do finally get around to writing my first tale Amy's Story will be one of my inspirations
          A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Any plans to continue this story?
            Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Re: Amy's Story

Originally posted by Bella Hella

Her horse galloping through the night, Amy's long, blonde hair streamed behind her like a banner of gold. She turned her head to look behind her and promptly caught a mouthful of hair. "Mmmmppph," she said.
              That's the best example of blindsiding I've read on this forum so far. Lure the reader down one expected path (romantic blah) then suckerpunch 'em with a reality check. It never fails.
              The genesis of the "evil Finn" concept- Evil, evil Finland

Comment

Alas after many attempts to encourage Bella to return to this she has not yet found the time.
                However patience can sometimes reap reward and hope continues.

Bella if youre out there we love this story.
                A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

One last "Raise Thread" spell for this forum. If you read nothing else, read what there is of Amy's Story before the end of Civilization III's day.
                  Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Thanks for the Bump Mr.P

well woprth the effort
                    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                    I am of the Horde.

Comment

-Maybe she'll return with Civ IV?
                      -->Visit CGN!
                      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Working...
                      X