Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

excellent! start it soon please and reserve a spot for me

Comment

I'm working on an nes too! It should be quite balanced, i hope. It's meant to mirror how a map with correct starting positions would go if:
      1. there was no war
      2. ICS was curbed a bit.

I go through each civ and have them expand a bit. Then i repeat and so on until all territory is taken. I still have a lot of work left (takes forever ) but might have it over the weekend....although I do have exams coming. Interesting things so far:
      1. Iroqs have kept the Americans almost completely east of the appalachains.
      2. Europe is very crowded. Although Germany got a big part of Europe, it's surrounded now. They tried goin to Scandinavia, but Engalnd and Rusia just finished taking it. Greece just got cut off by Russia from expanding into Asia, and France and Rome have already starting going into Africa.
      3. Babylon and Persia quickly esablished a border. Babylon is now trying to squeezw through the caucasus and get into asia before russia cuts them off.
      4. Japan has gotten Korea and much of the Manchuria area. They will split Northeast and east asia probably.

The best off so far (not in any order, just a list of those that have lots of room):
      1. Aztecs
      2. Iroqs
      3. Russia
      3. Zulus
      4. Egypt
      5. Persia
      6. India
      7. CHina

Expansion across the sea takes longer, though once there is a bit of territory on an island/continent expnasion gets up to almost full speed.

Comment

Oh, and please I don't want to say much more until I start it. No claiming civs until it starts, please. I will have a few rules and it will be unmoderated unless people disobey them.

PS: MP will make it obselete, yes, but that's 4 or 5 months from now...

Comment

mine will start this evening look for SNESA2: Ad Infinitum
          Nations Include:
          FLS: Free Lunar States
          USA
          Canada
          Democratic Union of Russia
          New Incan Empire
          African Confederation

And More! just wait! (no-one can be reserved, wait for it to start)
          Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Lunar States? Sounds interesting!

Comment

the big problem has been finding maps of mars and the moon that i can paint on yeah.

The Lunar States are only part of the real fun

i'm getting ready to start it now.
              Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Working...
              X