X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Story COntest Round 6-Nominations

None carried over from round 5.

1-Patriots and Tyrants(Dangerous Games III) by cbraund
    2-Ludicrous Adventures in the land of Deer (a musical comedy) by Metaliturtle
    3-Decision at Tarentum by unscratchedfoot
    4-Enter the Yamato by unscratchedfoot
    5-The Struggle for Power (Part 2: Of Freindship and War) by Civ3King
    6-Amy's Story by Bella Hella

7-CIV3 Story - America the Brutal by cutlerd
    8-Above and Beyond the Call Of Duty by Jaguar Warrior
    9-The Hidden Dagger by cbraund

The nominations in bold have been seconded. Once there are 8 seconded nominations, a checkbox poll will be made, then the top 4 from that poll will advance to the final round.

The nomination process is complete!
    Last edited by civman2000; May 28, 2002, 13:33.

I nominate sam's story based on skilords NES
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

I'll second that.

Comment

Thanks (blush) but it's hardly finished. I estimate years. :O

Just kidding but I am getting a bit antsy as to whether I can think of an ending. My first story here - the thankfully forgotten one I won't mention about Byzantine Rome - died because I didn't know how to get it to go forward.

I nominate Rotten's "Knights of the Black Cross"

Comment

Knights is already up, and is looking to win actually
          First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
          Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

how could i forget?? DGIII!

Comment

OHH OHH SECOND SECOND

Comment

I'd like to nominate my new musical, Ludicrous adventures in the land of Deer (a musical comedy) I think that's what I called it anyway

Comment

unscratchedfoot's 2 new stories are nominated!

Comment

3 new noms: amy's story, of frienship and war II, and america the brutal

Comment

Rotten already seconded Sam Johnson's so I'll third it. By far the most intriguing plot lines and great story-telling. Wonderful diplomacy. Love it!

I second Amy's Story, though it's not finished yet. But neither is Sam Johnson's.

I also second the Musical Adventures, that was hilarious!

I haven't read much else though since I just came back to this forum today.
                      Proud Citizen of the Civ 3 Demo Game
                      Retired Justice of the Court, Staff member of the War Academy, Staff member of the Machiavelli Institute
                      Join the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game! ~ Play the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game!
                      Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

Comment

edit: never mind, I see Rotten's story now. Off to read it, maybe can finish it tongiht.

2nd edit:
                        Wow! That was fantastic! Put my vote in for Rotten's story too!

p.s. If I can't vote more than once, then I guess I just strongly recommend all the stories I voted for.
                        Last edited by Captain; May 22, 2002, 23:40.
                        Proud Citizen of the Civ 3 Demo Game
                        Retired Justice of the Court, Staff member of the War Academy, Staff member of the Machiavelli Institute
                        Join the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game! ~ Play the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game!
                        Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

Comment

rotten's has already won the 4th round...can't be in the contest a second time, though it might win again!

Comment

new nom: The Hidden Dagger by cbraund

Comment

No! I don't want Hidden Dagger in this story contest, as it won't be finished by the finals. I am going to write more, and it should be finished around the time of the next round nominations, so that it is fresh in people's minds.

Chris
                              Quote:"He who has not learned to obey cannot be a great leader."

Comment

Working...
                              X