No announcement yet.

Of Freindship and War

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

go to control panel at the very top, then go to options then at the bottom it will say something about avatars, pick one
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Thank you Metaliturtle.
      -Civ3King, author of the stories- "Of Freindship and War", "The Struggle for Power", and Crossing the Rubicon".
      Civ3King is currently working on: The story "Hidden Agenda" and "The Rising Moon"

"Too many ties with too many people will get you in a knot."
      - Me

Comment

Civ3king, it isn't that important, but that's steele's avatar, you think you could pic a diff one?
        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Ok, sorry I just like battleships thats all. But i'll change it.
          -Civ3King, author of the stories- "Of Freindship and War", "The Struggle for Power", and Crossing the Rubicon".
          Civ3King is currently working on: The story "Hidden Agenda" and "The Rising Moon"

"Too many ties with too many people will get you in a knot."
          - Me

Comment

cool

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
              X