Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by: The Eliminator

Ugh, who wrote this? A 12 year old?
    I'd like to see you write a story, if you are going to call it crap, fine, crap all over it, but say what is wrong so it can be improved, if you are just going to say UGH, then don't say anything, you aren't increasing the quality of the stories, all you are doing is creating hostility, anger, hatred, and resentment. What do you have to say about that? Or have IELIMINATED you, you sorry excuse for a nobody?
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Discontinued, this thread is being voted on, I will not write more because chances are it won't win.
      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Of course this "story" won't win, its horrible. You honestly don't deserve any feedback on it because it is too bad to salvage.

Sorry I hurt your feelings, but like I said before, if you are going to bother writing a story, try to make it good.

Comment

Eliminator since your so "good" at recoginizing good stories go write your own. Funny I don't see any of YOUR stories winning a contest. Metaliturtle you should write more. I beleieve your a d**n good writer and pretty funny too.

Comment

I could always whip up a bad story like this dude.... lets see...

Joe: "Hey look in the sky I think I see a parachute guy coming down oh no what's going on here I am scared I am really scared but wait look at the girl sitting there she is f***ing hot! yummy she is hot wow."

Tim: "Ok dude go for it she is hot as s*it she likes you I know it but dont forget about the parachute guys coming down."

Joe: "Oh s*it I forgot about the parachute guys where are they from what do they want with us oh wait that girl has a skirt on oh wait I can see her undies wow she is f***ing hot I like her."

Tim: "Me too I think I might pick her up and call her my b*tch what do you think about that? I think thats what I'm gonna do because while you fight the parachute guys coming down from up there I will be knockin' da boots with that fine piece of a$$."

Joe: "Maybe we should call our legions to fight the parachute guys before we get into a broad showdown cuz you know that I got the mad skillz and you ain't nothin' but my b*tch."

Tim: "Oh yeah?"

Joe: "Yeah."

TO BE CONTINUED
            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Feedback please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

STOP THE FLAMING PLEASE!! Eliminator, although actually I do agree with you, your attacks were too personal. Do not insult the writer, only give advice or, within limits, insult the story.

Comment

Actually civman, Eliminator is merely responding (very effectively I might add) to Metaliturtle's flame. Eliminator, cool response .

Comment

that was hilarious Eliminator, keep it up

Comment

Thanks for the critical acclaim fellas!

Comment

Working...
                    X