No announcement yet.

Did this forum die in the form of NES?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did this forum die in the form of NES?

I've noticed like 5 people posting elsewhere besides the NES in the past 3 days, while in the past week, the NES has had Almost 450 posts, and I expect that number to go up past 600 once people begin agian tomorrow (this morning it was at 336, now it's at 444) This is fun, and I have been enjoying this NES, but now there are no new stories!!! I'd hate to have this forum become dependent on NESs like opium, and it would counteract the efforts of the storywriter's union, so I challenge all of you, no matter how bad you think the story is, to please post a story!!!

Metaliturtle AKA Mack of BEER
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

i've given up on story writing for awhile, had nothing to do with nes though. But I encourage other regular writers to write too!

Comment

My writing skills are gone for now but i expect that when i get off pain medicine in the future i'll find myself writing again.
      Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Working...
      X