X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice work A great blend of comedy and a good story

Comment

Comedy is what I be about, even tho this is supposed to be mostly serious
      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Sovy, did you catch the beans? They were put there for you, thanks for the comments, check tomorrow for an addition.
        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

argh can't type story... no....time... ::Metaliturtle fades away into thin air::

Comment

ditto

Comment

bump

Comment

OUCHY OUCHY you are always bumping me!!

Comment

bump

Comment

This story rocks! More!
                    Whew! I'm back and ready to start writing again.
                    Coming soon: Pax America Redux (Including concepts/civs from Conquests)

Comment

I'll do part 2 later, this story's being voted on

Comment

Oh, okay.
                        Whew! I'm back and ready to start writing again.
                        Coming soon: Pax America Redux (Including concepts/civs from Conquests)

Comment

This story discontinued by Metaliturtle to focus efforts elsewhere

Comment

Working...
                          X