Which was my best story?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which was my best story?

These are the ones I can remember: Fate of the Dragon, Dangerous Games, Their Finest Hour, By Blood Betrayed(that silly opening on Alpha Centauri), The Hunting Season, One Lovely War, Ich Bin Ein Berliner(I think lol, can't remember the correct name!), Till Death Do Us Part, and Till Death Do Us Part, the opening chapter to a book that I did for my English coursework.

Anyway, please vote which you thought was the best, and help me refine my storytelling for my next story!

Nemesis
    Dangerous Games
    20.00%
    Fate of the Dragon
    20.00%
    Ich Bin Ein Berliner
    20.00%
    One Lovely War
    0.00%
    The Hunting Season
    10.00%
    Their Finest Hour
    10.00%
    By Blood Betrayed(ALPHA CENTAURI)
    0.00%
    USA - Till Death Do Us Part
    10.00%
    OPENING CHAPTER TO A NOVEL: Till Death Do Us Part
    0.00%
    None, they were all rubbish
    10.00%
    Quote:"He who has not learned to obey cannot be a great leader."

dangerous games or hunting season, dangerous games or hunting season...I can't decide!

Comment

final decision: hunting season

Comment

Dangerous Games man, Hunting season was boring compared to Dangerous games IMO, although all of them are better than average, and comparing them feels almost sacriligious
        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Flattery won't get you anywhere

My personal favourite was Fate of The Dragon, I enjoyed looking into Japanese culture and using it in a story. But it seems that Dangerous Games was liked, and I can't figure out why! To me it had a boring invasion, followed by a really short civil war!

What did you like about Dangerous Games?!

Nemesis

Comment

Dangerous games was the only one that didn't hurt my eyes when I read it
            First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
            Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

It had such an excellent and intriguing plot...just like "odessey of a hero" by ozwolf, the good guy defeated the evil megalomaniac in the midst of a foreign war...people just like that sort of thing

Comment

Well Metaliturtle, you should love the latest offering, every night I will post another bit to it until it is completed. Most posts won't be over 5000 characters.

And CivMan, if you thought that Dangerous Games had an intriguing plot, just wait for To Die For to get started! Let's just say there's more twists than ever before!

Chris

Comment

Is the one who voted no they were all rubbish going to be brave enough to identify themselves? I won't be mad, but I would like to know why they didn't like any of them so that I can change my stories to fit everyone, not just a few people.

Please, if you were the one who voted for no they were all rubbish come forward and tell me how I can improve my stories!

Chris

Comment

Working...
                  X