History Class

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History Class

(this whole story is based on my actual history class, and stuff we say/discuss/etc. I will only use first names, and the name of the teacher, see if you can guess which one is me.)

2:00 PM room 128 AP United States History.

Kodey: Mr. Riggins, what we learnin' today

Riggins: Well Kodey, that depends, are you going to interrupt every 3 minutes?

Kodey: No, I just wanted to know if I could catch a nap today

Riggins: I don't think so, the AP Exam is the tenth, you need to know about colonial america.

Collet: Was that when the Japanese bombed pearl harbor?

All: SHUT UP COLLET

Riggins: The American Colonies were Englands suppliers basically, through mercantilism, England was willing to protect the colonies regardless of most anything.

Mark: so basically we were just Englands really hot prom date?

Kevin: Thats funny cuz it's true
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

youi're kevin

Comment

I'll guess Mark.

Comment

or maybe Kodey...anyone but Riggins or Collet

Comment

Toasty gets the $$$, you guys can go to my homepage, to see me, and if you look around, you should find Kevin too
          First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
          Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

he just knew iot cause he saw your page lol

Comment

Working...
            X