Early destruction

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early destruction

This is a story based on the perspective of a barbarian camp, it isn't intended to be funny, so if it is, consider that a bonus.

Thorg was enjoying his life, together with his brother Org, and their posse of horsemen, they had built a hoard of almost 2000 gold and 25,000 women.

"ORG!!! Thorg want kill!!!!"

"Org want kill too!!!"

Simultaneously "GREAT MINDS THINK SAME!!!"

They readied their troops, for, although they were illiterate, they had a good grasp of military strategy and were very strong after 10 successful raids onto London.

Reginald was addressing his line, he was amazed at how well trained these horses were, they were even breathing in unison

The too familiar black cloud was on them, and Reginald raised his sword

"READY?! ATTACK!"

The knights charged, they realized soon that the only difference between the men they were fighting and themselves, was that their foes didn't wear armor, but were protected as if they were. The battle raged for hours, blood spilled from the throats of the barbarians, untill eventually, Thorg met with Reginald

"Me Thorg, YOU WRESTLE THORG"

Reginald raised his hand in the air "I accept"

"Thorg ready"

The hand dropped, and the last thing Thorg heard was a very swift swish
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

A very creative way to tell a story, this is the first one i've heared about barbarians!

Comment

What does everyone else think? Critique por Favor
      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Working...
      X