Story Contest Round 4-Nominations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

History Class by me
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Revolution Born Domination by metaliturtle is nominated...I'll probably second history class if you write more (hint hint hint)

Comment

lol civman, I think I'm going to take that one off the list and designate it my "fun" story, as none of it will really have anything to do with Civ 3
        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

I also want to remove revolution born domination, because I want it to win a contest, and really, the five big epics out are all excellent, and all deserve to win, so to avoid getting shafted by the rules, I'm taking it out of the running

Comment

good point about history class...from now on try to make all of your stories somehow about civ3, and no non-civ3 stories will be permitted in the contest

Comment

Nomination for Hand of God by Keeper of Hell. I didn't think the French would work as heroes, but he does a great job.

Comment

i'll second that

Comment

Nomination for The Road to Death by Sheep.

Comment

could somebody second early destruction? it isn't that bad

Comment

good luck turtle...your short stories are a bit too...short

Comment

Nom:
                        "Caeser's Quest" by hopdevil007

Second:
                        "The road to death" by Sheep

Only one slot remains now!!!

Comment

Aww hell, I nominate Caesars by hopdevil,
                          lets get voting going

Comment

Working...
                          X