No announcement yet.

It's Good to be Dictator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It just occured to me that my rant got more replies than the story did, sorry for stealin the spotlight ozwolf
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Originally posted by Metaliturtle
      just step off now richelieu
      Will do.
      What?

Comment

write more ozwolf the story doesnt have to end there!

Comment

No, that's a good ending. Get to your epic!

please?
          "You're the biggest user of hindsight that I've ever known. Your favorite team, in any sport, is the one that just won. If you were a woman, you'd likely be a slut." - Slowwhand, to Imran

Eschewing silly games since December 4, 2005

Comment

story contest bump

Comment

BTW, Where is OzWolf?
              First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
              Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Apologies

Real life decided to rear its ugly head recently and I have been AWOL. But now, I've stuffed RL back in its box and can return to the real important stuff, such as writing my next epic
                Oooh! Pretty flashing red button! * PUSH *

Comment

sounds good, can't wait for the next epic

Comment

bump

Comment

Working...
                    X