Fire in Bonschnooglia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fire in Bonschnooglia

It was horrible, fires were burning everywhere, Nogsnor the capitol of Bonschnooglia had the rank smell of sulfur in the air. The Bonschnooglians had just invented gunpowder, and screwed it up royally. Soon the ants would be there. Rufus, the head ant killer ran out to meet them. The ants crawled viciously, but rufus was smart, he made a big circle with some whale oil around the ant hill, and when they came out to attack, POOF, wall of fire.
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Umm, that's the end, WOOHOO!!
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

BUMP 4 the Stizzory Contest

Comment

Working...
      X