Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you get a moderator to come here ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you get a moderator to come here ?

Seriously,

Whatever personnality conflict there may be between Civman2000 and Ming, it seems to me that he's been doing a hell of a job keeping this forum alive.

Come on Mods, give him a chance ! Nobody's been taking care of this place since Anatolia left, except for Civman2000.
    What?

don't give me that much credit...steele was the one that started the story contest...and I'm not that bad off with ming (i dont think )...but really, why hasnt anyone come?

Comment

Yeah really, Civman should be the moderator, Steele started it, but he's got other stuff going on, and we need a moderator!!
      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

I'm honored! MWAHAHAHA Sovy Kurosei shall feel my wrath!!!

Just joking

Comment

I move that if Civman is made moderator, he cannot use his powers for the stifling of Sovy, c'mon Civman, Sovy's friggin cool
          First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
          Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

No Crisis too big or small in any Civ III succession game can stop me...

Heheheheh

Oh well, Civman is pretty active... Yeah, he can be a mod :P

Comment

the thread in the community forum got turned into a spam thread by a few idiots ...

Comment

I don't think any of us will be made moderator, but it would be nice if at least one person could have the same "privileges" as Anatolia.

Apologies to Steele : you're right Civman, he started it... but you're here now.
                What?

Comment

I pretty much do have those priviledges...we just need someone to sticky threads and close messed up threads and little things like that...

Comment

woohoo ming has come!

Comment

To be honest with you... it has been a low priority on this forum.
                      You guys are civilized

There are far worse forums that demand FAR more of our intention. In addition, many people PM us to top threads, and in most cases, it's just more BS.

Now, it seems apparent that you have somebody that speaks for you, and isn't making a request just to make a request.

I will try to be more responsive in the future. I will respond to PM's whenever I come on line and see them.

I hope this helps
                      Keep on Civin'
                      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Metaliturtle and all who represent him and his business enterprises, hereby declare, Ming, once agian, officially cool. That's coolness you can't buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Metaliturtle
                          Metaliturtle and all who represent him and his business enterprises, hereby declare, Ming, once agian, officially cool. That's coolness you can't buy.
                          Thanks... usually, people are calling us something else
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

yeah, well, people who complain about forums just tend to make the whole thing suck for everyone else, and usually result in the good forums becoming worthless, this hasn't happened here as far as I can remember through reading, and certainly not since I started posting again

Comment

We try to keep all the forums a good experience for everybody.
                              Unfortunately, we can't be everywhere all the time.

I really only check this forum if a complaint comes in, because this is not a "red flag" forum... again... too civilized

I now know you have some real needs... I will try my best to provide them. It's not like you guys are asking for that much of our time...
                              Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                              X