Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Separate forums for stories and succesion games?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Separate forums for stories and succesion games?

Could this forum be split into Succession Games and Stories?
    Split
    50.00%
    Leave as is
    50.00%

there is no use.

Just make it harder for people to get to where they want to...

This forum is pretty dead and theres only like 6 new stories a month :/

2 succesion games.... lol no need for one

keep it all in same space
    Death will come one way or other, its only a matter of when i choose it.

Comment

Yah, it's a pretty quiet forum here as is. Though I suppose if a forum were title Succession Games that could act as an attraction. It's interesting how CivFanatics has such an active group for Succession games, although the fact that it is such a busy forum there is what led me to starting such a game here.

Comment

Civfanatics' Stories thread is full of SG's with almost no Stories in it. That's one of the things i like here. Stories make up most of the thread.
        I say it would be better if they were separated, but it's not essential since it's nowhere near as bad as CF.
        What?

Comment

I completely agree with Richelieu

Comment

We probably don't need a new forum now, but it would be something to consider should numbers get extreme
            First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
            Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Succession games more or less are stories, at least they have that potential. I usually try to embelish my turns a bit. Right now there's only three active succession games, and I really don't see any starting for awhile, so I'm not worried.

Comment

Originally posted by Rotten999
                I usually try to embelish my turns a bit.
                Yeah, I do too...it makes them a lot more fun

Comment

I think it should be split if the popularity of succession games continues to grow.

BTW, the poll shows that 66.7% say that it should be split, while only 33.3% say that it should stay the same.

Comment

Well, I think the number of games could increase if we split the forum. Then there would be one called "Succession Games". New people would look at that and go, "Ooo, what's a succession game"? And then would want to play one.

Comment

And like now, they could go, "Ooo, what's a story?" and then would want to hear one, but get p*ssed cuz their computer doesn't have Macintalk ;D
                      First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                      Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Working...
                      X