Russia Back from death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Russia Back from death

I was wondering if anyone else encountered this popup window in Civ3. While some of my automatic worker moves were being done I think I accidently hit a button and a popup window came up saying something about a Russian worker. I had long since defeated the Russians and was surprised at this. There were two options on this popup. One was "Take me to your leader" and I don't remember what the other was. When I clicked on "take me to your leader", I was taken to the negoiation section with the russians who didn't exist. Has anyone else had this happen and if so, could you tell me how I could get it to happen again.

Were you informed that the Russians had been defeated? I've done this. Thought the pesky Babylonians had finally be conquered but never realised that I hadn't received notification of their defeat, so imagine my surprise when I stumbled upon a size 7 island city.

Check your diplomacy screen...

Finally, can you see a Russian worker anywhere, or is it one you captured yourself? If so, then perhaps you have found a bug.
    Oooh! Pretty flashing red button! * PUSH *

Comment

Where are You from? Do You hablar spanish?
      Traigo sueños, tristezas, alegrías, mansedumbres, democracias quebradas como cántaros,
      religiones mohosas hasta el alma...

Comment

No, I don't speak spanish but I did take a few years of it. I have fun making names, such as "el dios de todos", for myself. I live in the United States and just downloaded the version 1.17 patch for Civ3. I was definatly informed of my defeat of the russians. They were also no longer on the foreign advisor screen. All I have is a few captured russian workers. I have tried to get the screen to appear again, but I haven't figured out how to. I think it was probably a bug that doesn't happen often.
        Last edited by el_dios_de_todo; March 21, 2002, 17:47.

Comment

It must be a wondering German Settler on the map.
          -Never argue with an idiot; He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Comment

Working...
          X