Generations - Episode 2: From the Brink

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am a war mongerer, heheheh...

Although, I was sorta disappointed the Americans took over the world... The ending was a bit different, which I like.

I am currently playing another game, which I changed around a bit. Playing to my strengths, I say

Comment

thats why you shouldnt attack like that...or let anyone get close technologically

PS: i cant see the map

Comment

Thats why you should smack the guys around while they are young...

And don't bother building the Manhatten Project...

Personally, I think that the Manhatten Project should be a small wonder :|

Comment

Aw...bugger...

You can't see the map because Geocities "suspended" it because I broke their terms of agreement.

Anyway, I've changed to link to another URL. Should be able to see it now.
          Last edited by WTE_OzWolf; March 13, 2002, 17:15.
          Oooh! Pretty flashing red button! * PUSH *

Comment

Originally posted by Sovy Kurosei
            Personally, I think that the Manhatten Project should be a small wonder :|
            Definitely...though it should be easier to build depending on how many people have already built it...

Comment

i can see the map now

Comment

Awesome story!!!! It is amazing, though it is extremely long. I was hooked by the time I read the first couple of paragraphs of Episode 1. How do you write so well, did you go to some writing college or something? Hey, I was wondering if you could tell me what was wrong with my story. It is really bad and I want to write another one, but I want to learn from my mistakes. I'd appreciate it if you could critique it a little. It is at http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=41965
                Thanks
                "The first man who, having fenced off a plot of land, thought of saying, 'This is mine' and found people simple enough to believe him was the real founder of civil society. How many crimes, wars, murders, how many miseries and horrors might the human race had been spared by the one who, upon pulling up the stakes or filling in the ditch, had shouted to his fellow men: 'Beware of listening to this imposter; you are lost if you forget the fruits of the earth belong to all and that the earth belongs to no one." - Jean-Jacques Rousseau

Comment

No, I didn't go to writing college or anything. Strangely enough, I'm a computer program, so somehow I've managed to keep my creative writing skills at the fore-front (maybe it had something to do with the two years of Geography and three years of military communications study I did at the Australian Defence Force Academy.

Hehe.

Anyway, I'll have a look at your story for you.

Cheer,

OzWolf

Comment

i used to know a guy named Ozwolf he was from australia to... weird.
                    Death will come one way or other, its only a matter of when i choose it.

Comment

Where abouts did you know him? There aren't too many of us (matter of fact, I'm the only one I've seen)

Comment

near Colac he lived.

i think thats the city Colac.
                        Death will come one way or other, its only a matter of when i choose it.

Comment

Let's bump up the rest of the soon to be winner of the 1st unofficial story contest!

Comment

I would like to bump up the new story contest champion!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X