A completely true and ongoing story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A completely true and ongoing story

OK, this isn't exactly the usual type of civ story, but...I was playing with the editor, and then I tried to play civ3...it said it couldnt find some file and i would have to reinstall ...i figured out what had gone wrong and fixed, but it still kept showing the error ...so i copied my saved games folder and reinstalled...AND THERE WAS AN ERROR IN INSTALLATION!!!!WAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!
    I emailed tech support, but that probably wont get anywhere. THen i remembered ! THere is someone i vaguely know at school who has civ3 too!! I called him up, and he'll bring his disk to school on monday so i can install from it, and then i should be able to play from mine! !!!

i jsut hope everything will work

Comment

Don't worry!
      Everything will be allright...
      But if you still have problems just go back to where you bought Civ3 tell them you have problems with the software... and thay should give you another copy of it..... or.... at least this is the way they do in Italy

Saluti
      A man who has not been in Italy, is always conscious of an inferiority. -Samuel Johnson- (1709-84), English author
      I love the language, that soft bastard Latin,/Which melts like kisses from a female mouth,/And sounds as if it should be writ on satin/With syllables which breathe of the sweet South.-Lord Byron- (1788-1824), English poet.
      Lump the whole thing! Say that the Creator made Italy from designs by Michael Angelo! -Mark Twain- (1835-1910), U.S. author.

Comment

Working...
      X