No announcement yet.

Story Contest Round 22: Nominations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'News' stories are certainly deserving IMO.

Having ran a 'news' paper for the first Civ3 demogame, I can attest that they take just as much time and effort as any other writings. Best to look at them as a collection of short stories.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

And now that UnO is here, I'd also like to nominate his TRAPPINGS OF WAR series for that same demogame.

I can only link to the last 3 stories:

UnO should post the link to all the others. Fantastic pieces of literature all of them
      A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Added. And I seconded your story since there was no objection
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

good value
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Wow. I can't believe that it has almost been a year since any stories were nominated... guess that's what Civ IV does to people
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

guess it does
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
              X