Character Profiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Character Profiles

Here you can post a profile for any character of yours that you like. I would only do my own characters, if I were you. This was inspired by Metaliturtle (the cripple) and exploited by me in my attempts to find gimmicks to keep the Civ3 Story Forum at Apolyton alive.

Johan von Bismarck

Name: Johan von Bismarck
    Nation: Deutschland
    Dislikes: MI6 Agents, the country of England
    Favorite Song: Du Hast (Rammstein)
    Favorite Beatle: No comment, you British filfth.
    Favorite Band: Rammstein
    Favorite Government: Anarchy
    Favorite Advisor: Jacob von Holtz
    Most worthy adversaries: Edward Rhodes
    Military Record: Solid revolts in Berlin and Leipzig, nothing much yet.
    Civ3 bonus he most likes: Respawn AI players
    Civ3 thing he hates: The inclusion of England

Johan von Bismarck is a man obsessed with the past, he was, in almost a former life, an archaeologist with an immaculately researched geneology, but when that geneology lead to Otto von Bismarck his friend, Edward Rhodes, an undercover MI6 agent, had him arrested, angering him to the point that he began a revolution against Britain.

See Johan revolt against the British Crown in Deutschland Erwachte

Timothy Rommel

Name: Timothy Rommel
    Nation: Germany
    Likes: Tanks, Organized Militia, Freedom, walks on the beach, money.
    Dislikes: Prisons
    Favorite Song: Don't Tread on Me by Metallica
    Favorite Beatle: Ringo
    Favorite Band: Megadeth
    Favorite Government: Republic
    Favorite Advisor: He makes his own decisions
    Most worthy adversaries: Edward Rhodes
    Military Record: Superb. Worked his way up through the ranks of the British army to Major (despite being German) before throwing it all away.
    Civ3 bonus he most likes: Millitary Great Leaders
    Civ3 thing he hates: Corruption... ugh....

Major Timothy Rommel was a promising British officer, potentially one of the greatestr minds in armored warfare, then during routine training missions in the German Desert he encountered the Volkgeffanis, which would forever change his life.

Realizing that the british were far from peace with Germany he abandoned his career to hire out as an assasin and mercenary, making quite a healthy living. And so things went until Johan von Bismarck waltzed into his headquarters and hired him to kill a couple of people.

See Timothy battle in Leipzig in Deutschland Erwachte

Cordell Hull

Name: Cordell Hull
    Nation: The Confederate States of America
    Dislikes: War, Travel, Cities
    Favorite Song: Peace and Quiet
    Favorite Beatle: Who are the Beatles?
    Favorite Band: Motzart
    Favorite Government: Confederacy
    Favorite Advisor: Foreign Advisor
    Most worthy adversaries: Joachim von Ribbentrop
    Military Record: Prevented a War between the United States and the Germans over Haiti
    Civ3 bonus he most likes: Peace Treaties, Trade
    Civ3 thing he hates: War

Cordell Hull is the Aging Secretary of foreign affairs in a Confederacy that seems on its last legs. Watch him work for peace in his time in Blessed be the Peacemakers.

General Jack Sterling

Name: Jack Sterling
    Nation: The United Kingdom of Great Britain
    Dislikes: Prostitutes
    Favorite Song:
    Favorite Beatle: Who are the Beatles?
    Favorite Band:
    Favorite Government: Kingdom
    Favorite Advisor: Millitary Advisor
    Most worthy adversaries: Generasl Boulanger
    Military Record: Ended Rebellions in Ethiopia and Ireland, Crushed the Parisians in the Great War.
    Civ3 bonus he most likes: The lack of prostitutes
    Civ3 thing he hates: -none- he loves the game
    Last edited by SKILORD; August 14, 2004, 19:05.
    Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Good call on copying me, the only person who gets better Ideas than me is probably Jesus, he always gets the best ones
    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Excellent way to promote the stories

getting late but will try addressing tommorrow

Nice really nice
      Attached Files
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

good idea. I think I'll do a news item on it
        -->Visit CGN!
        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Thanks, hgave you seen the GSA?
          Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

GSA? probably not. As for the Interviews series- I'll nudge mark and dan about it.
            -->Visit CGN!
            -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

ah, I see what you mean now-
              Interesting idea.
              Sorry but I can't contribuite to it right now.

I need to finish a few projects.

"The Charioteer's Campaigns" (over 2 years old and still running) chief among my story projects

Good luck with it though.
              -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Thanks.

As for the News Item for this... I didn't know that Johan came off as the villain of Erwachte, he was supposed to be kinda the... protagonist...

Comment

Added Jack Sterling and Cordell Hull.

There should be a link for Sterling, but the internet is sooo slow that I don't intend to spend time putting it there now.

Comment

*edited news item to read "Villains and Heroes" instead of just "Villains"
                    -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Working...
                    X