No announcement yet.

The Storyteller Interviews, Edition I: Metaliturtle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DC, when you want me to stop taking them and to post my findings?
    well, when he's finished answering the questions, please edit them as you see fit, then PM me the results and I'll edit it some more- then send it off to Dan/Markos and see if we can get a newsitem- if they say OK, then I'll post the thread and they'll get it up and running
    -
    and sorry about the delay in responding, but as I mentioned elsewhere, I was gone the 7th-11th
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

No problem dude, the forums have been pretty empty anyways.

Yeah, I'll put the turtle to task, see if I can't rassle up another coupla questiones.
      Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Originally posted by SKILORD
        No problem dude, the forums have been pretty empty anyways.

Yeah, I'll put the turtle to task, see if I can't rassle up another coupla questiones.
        Which would be all the more reason for our Forums gurus owners/administrators to allow this as a news item..I mean....even me, Im gonna let it flow give ya all the nitty gritty from Grandpa Troll City..

Ok...Until we get published...

Peace

Grandpa Troll
        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

ready to send it yet?
          -->Visit CGN!
          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

No, unless its ok if I fake some of his answers.
            Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Originally posted by SKILORD
              No, unless its ok if I fake some of his answers.
              I have a question SKILORD, in your signature you have shortcuts to stories, I know how to do this in a message but how do you do it in your "signature" area?

Thanks

Grandpa Troll
              Attached Files

Comment

3 people influenced by the sig?

Anyway, you do it the same way that you do in posts, just do the [url=yakityyak ] Whatever you want to say[ /url] way.

Comment

okay, just got it and even wrote a conclusion.

---
                  Editor's Comments
                  Well, there you have it. The Metaliturtle Interview- Part I of the Apolyton Storytellers Interviews, conducted by SKILORD. I hope you enjoyed it and can look forward to Part II coming out sometime next month with Metaliturtle interviewing our newest prolific author, Grandpa Troll, a well regarded CTP-MPer who recently discovered the Stories forum and who "loves posting on Apolyton and for all I have gotten enjoyment of here, would like to give back a small portion to the community."

-DC
                  -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                    okay, just got it and even wrote a conclusion.

---
                    Editor's Comments
                    Well, there you have it. The Metaliturtle Interview- Part I of the Apolyton Storytellers Interviews, conducted by SKILORD. I hope you enjoyed it and can look forward to Part II coming out sometime next month with Metaliturtle interviewing our newest prolific author, Grandpa Troll, a well regarded CTP-MPer who recently discovered the Stories forum and who "loves posting on Apolyton and for all I have gotten enjoyment of here, would like to give back a small portion to the community."

-DC
                    Looking forward to reading the first and contributing to the second!

Grandpa Troll
                    Attached Files

Comment

Okay, DanQ has agreed to post the interview sometime around August 2nd... so- the next person(s) in line can start their round... I think it's metaliturtle's turn to interview Grandpa Troll

Metaliturtle- ready to start the 2nd interview thread?
                      -->Visit CGN!

Comment

Yeah I'll start fresh Sunday!
                        First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                        Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Originally posted by Metaliturtle
                          Yeah I'll start fresh Sunday!
                          Looking forward!!

(Hope they dont ask about the 1960's as they were um..freaky)

Gramps
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Grandpa Troll

(Hope they dont ask about the 1960's as they were um..freaky)

Gramps
                            Oh, we are TOTALLY asking about the 60's now
                            First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                            Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Working...
                            X