Spacewar, or Imperialism Y2K Style

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
    Ill just add that I agree with the call for some spacing.

But then I want to say Brilliant!!! Your best yet PM

Are you going to add to this, I hope so
    indeed

more please
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

I wouldn't say that Hitler's system was largely different than FDR's, as both were relatively statist.

That, of course, is the problem with traditional concepts of 'right' and 'left' neither is ultimately hostile to large government and my personal concept of right and left with larger states being leftward and freeer nations being rightwards, seems to be rejected by everyone who isn't a libertarian because they tend to see the idea of 'which dictatorship' as more compelling than 'a dictatorship or not.' Coincidentally your opening statements made your liberalism rather clear.

-

Now I vote for line spacing and agree to disagree.
      Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Yes, I disagree with Skipie as usual too. I reckon buy a gun packing some decent firepower, get a pick-up truck, sunburn your neck and go rightwing for the good of us all. Yippy kai yai....

Marcos, are you aware of a reoccuring pattern in your stories? Like I mean, the sudden wars starting out of nothing and then immediately escalating to a nuke exchange which inevitably goes wrong for the bad guys and 100's of millions of people die. The significance is lost. Please consider even a morsle of subtlety and a kind of fresh approach. Sure we all love nukes, kinduv, sortuv, but having the same dinner everyday is not gonna go down well after the second time. A bit harsh I know, but it is for the best if you want to improve your writing power.
        Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

any chance of some more please
          Gurka 17, People of the Valley
          I am of the Horde.

Comment

Working...
          X