Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• History Of How Grandpa Came To be

How Grandpa Came to be Part One:

Ahhh remembering the good old days, ok let’s start when it all began back in good old Motherland of Russian, where Grandpollian Grand Czar Trollian IV first started!

It came upon me near a great sea, to start my first city! I called it Moscow and found a fast growing settlement that produced 3 settler types, for you see, in my day it was good to be a fertile King of sorts, why we even called ourselves Czar’s and did we ever have a time in our Motherland! We held festivals and worked hard for the collective good of all. Well, that’s how we promoted it through our propaganda system! People either bought it or followed it or they were issued permits to another alternate way of life, the Gulag Trollapeligo, a not so friendly cold dank place that showed only picks and shovels as forms of alternate entertainment! The guards at such resorts had a lot of R & R, that would be resting for one of the “R”’s whereas they rested the business end of a stick on the loyal subjects shoulders and the other “R” for Restitution of sorts, whereas the loyal subjects got “Paid-back” for disloyalty to Mother Russia’s causes!!

Yes, it was no secret why we started out like this, Communism would thrive and lead the rule of the land, but a mighty deaf touch would not do, no we needed a harsh reality reminder to set an example, politics would not be played out in the hearts and minds of our subjects. NO! Fear would be the companions of choice. Why Big Brother was going to have to be in place, but Russia would need hard hearts for the times that would be upon us soon!

Ok, back to what was forming and why we started out the way we did! My citizens would have to know what loyalty meant. I would show them that our great country, in order to survive against other countries with similar dreams and aspirations would need a strong will to survive! We would need a common goals system, set forth by me, and all will follow my way. I am not an unreasonable dictator. I am firm and fair. If one of my citizens needs to be heard, we have found that all whom choose to hear citizens ideals and complaints could gather at Glasnost Harbor, where they would gather and group up aboard our ship and then go where all free thinkers and idealists go, not in the heated mines and fields that have given growth to tumultuous radical evading work thoughts, no, we send them to cooler area to have clearer head to come up with perfect peace plan. Yes, time in a cooler camp will refresh in their hearts why I am in charge, and why they must “adhere” to our countries desire for one voice, one rule!

I send forth many workers and soon we have many settlements, and yes the rubles are flowing and factories not yet built nor even thought of but the people produce. We find a great desire to have several Wonders for the entire world to cast upon their hearts and eyes. Soon we have built after few hundred years a Zeusian Wonder that produces a mounted military unit. I will dispatch these units to all corners for protection against all enemies, foreign and domestic. I don’t need help with intruders or instigators.

My scouts go out and come back, bringing me reports of German and American buildup of small encampments far south of us, but indeed spreading like Vodka on the beautiful Volga River. I decide to step up settlement setups and soon reports from my military scouts show us resources, iron, horses and other treasure we can build ourselves strong on. Workers go forth from cities far away, traveling in ox carts drawn from rivers and mountains, to build pathways through forests and mountains and glens, Valleys to be soon developed.

I find nice areas with good and see that more, yes more workers would be helpful by irrigating the fertile land. My people seem happy and when they are happy I am happy. I ask my deputy of reprogramming of idealistic idle minds, “How many souls did we have this month?”

He does not like to smile as his teeth at one point chewed up the business end of my Vice Chairman’s staff. This unfortunate incident was many debates ago as to which direction we should be headed toward. I believe in my heart that we all know now what is best for us all! I ask him to please confirm the current months total participation.

“Grandpollian Grand Czar Trollian IV” he snaps his boots together while he stands at attention, continuing his report” please be advised that we have not had any eager volunteers yet, but I will ask now for you!”

“Does anyone wish to share great thinking ideas and aspects which could help Mother Russia deal with production issues and better conditions for our people?” his eyes search the workers who continue to ride past him in carts and also walking briskly to their appointed work stations.

“Sire, it is to be reports that no free thinkers are here at this time!” he shouts forth.

I smile smugly and before departing to check progress I return an answer to him, “If it is so, please do not hesitate to hear and reward these dedicated workers whom have ideas on improving our working class system”

I now head toward the mines that are soon to be operational and seek updated reports on future wonders to help our Mother Russia lead into the future!

Until tomorrow, when I will be more rested, my workers too will need valuable nights rest, for all good Russians are Laborers in Love of the Motherland, and need their 5 hours sleep. I do hope they appreciate how I dole over them and father them as if they were all my own blood.
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Nice start Grandpa, looking forward to more of this and hoping you can be more victorious
    A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Nice start, indeed.
      XBox Live: VovanSim
      xbox.com (login required)
      Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
      Spore page

Comment

It would seem likely that dissidents and curious trumpet blower’s on a street corner would arose some concern to Mother Russia, but to concern those outside well, that would not be as well received by members of my politburo, whom do my dirty work in the name of common good! I have decided to build mighty fist for all to see and soon my fist will clench and crush onlookers whom have taken up vestige near my territory. I will say they seem eager to learn of way of successful production of man and material.

I send word for my enforcement units to catch up on events from areas I cannot travel to at this time. Boris Gudonov has perhaps a most interesting turn of events, which I must address.

“Czar Trollian, Frenchmen have encroached and we are soon set to find out if they are lovers or warriors. I await your decision but did send forth 100,000 horse riders from the Urals and we have a wonderful city set up training crusaders, from which we have a most powerful and loyal subject to our Mother Russia’s Image Building Campaign of Terror!” He pauses, allowing my Minister of Defense to speak.

“We have many units now at 4 southeastern Points set to attack.”

My Deputy Foreign Minister of External Affairs Igor Gorkispa shows me a much smart plan “We have been also bribing the American Forces to help keep them preoccupied with some advancements”

I wave approvingly and then mount up and ask of what of our treasury. “First Secretary of Treasury Illana Stumovich, must you please to report, are Rubles flowing toward our commerce center as we spoke of many times in past?

She is a stout Russian filled prideful woman, and snaps her self smartly “Czar Trolllian, Mother Russia can support a much needed military and see to many years as we are building up our coffers and with many cities to come under our control, we can afford a glorious war to punish infidel foreign instigators”

I am most curious of these other neighbors, the Germans, direct descendants of the Huns and other barbaric tribes. Will they engage while we have our focus toward the east and leave our flanks open on our western front? I shall have to see to it of a security force to patrol our sectors their.

Speaking of Security Forces, I must summons my Deputy of reprogramming of idealistic idle minds Ivan Rotina. I make time to overlook weaponry that I am researching for future with scientists from former countries of questionable character, whom have decided to allow me to forgive them for being an enemy of Mother Russia and now have gladly severed ties and dedicated heart and souls to me. I am a very persuasive leader and a dear friend to those facing persecution and long prison terms. I merely offer them a most pleasant alternative. Most have accepted but a few have not. “Ahh, my most trusted friend and confidant, how do things go today?” I question eagerly to Ivan Rotina.

“Czar Trollian IV, we have reports and soon to know truth, but several uprisings have happened and we believe this to be the work of a most subversive subject to our way. He is known as Alexi Burnesta, not of a pure Russian descent mind you but never the less has an ear and we will find him, and question him. He has caused a few small stirs in some of the bigger cities which we quickly addressed.”

“Please, I believe we may learn of this man, lets not take him in but follow him, he may be a simpleton but he may be traveling from an infidel’s country of cover, maybe one that will approach us for friendship while he is in the employ?” I offer to Ivan as a possible explanation.

“Czar as you wish, we have a cute operative in same area that may be his interest, we will see what she knows as well!”

“Very Good, now any more detainees?”

“No Czar Trollian Iv, but soon workers will be returning with new perspective on serving Russian Way, I could not ask them as they cannot speak, some with no more tongue some have had teeth removed and some have had mouths wired partially shut, very necessary to show people that volunteers are good Russians and also subversives can have opportunity to become soon good Russians, is this agreeable Czar Trollian?” inquires Ivan

Smiling proudly, as I dispatch my troops accompanying me, I answer “Make it so Ivan, no troubles for Mother Russia, make everyone good Russian Citizen!” as I leave toward Southeast and future battle fields.

I am much pleased of a Japanese technology our scientists have shared with us, Sun Tzu’s Academy.

I am telling all, Mother Russia will soon be a bear to deal with.

I drift as the journey continues, thinking of mighty battles we will face and to be prepared for uprisings. I will overrun French. I know this and then will look to the Huns, I cannot trust this Neanderthal bunch of barbaric bastardly Huns offspring.

I will camp tonight and tomorrow convene once more before the battle.

Comment

My citizens murmured and questioned the commitment that we as Bold and courageous Russians may have under battle conditions. As rumor hit my ears, I became sullen and stone faced. I ordered troops to attack and attack at once. Relentless as they could be fierce and take the prime property and use as Russian Production centers. Workers pledging themselves were naturally forgiven their sins of serving the French. I would reward them with pride of serving our cause!

I watched from high on Mount Nesjank as troops ascended and destroyed many French outlying settlements. Crying and shedding blood in their owns streets, some were well defended and many Russians bravely gave of themselves to rid the scourge from our borders! Many months of siege and harsh attacks came and went and then in the spring 4 of their settlements smoldered and lay in ruins. My citizenry held celebrations, and worked extra hour on the Sabbath to commemorate our Victory!

One after another city fell and smoke was seen for many miles and stench of burning bodies could fill the nostrils of the weak, as for our brave Russians Military Forces now Occupying French Soil, it was addictive and gave but strength to the cause of Dominance by Russian Gladiators!

I received word from French Leadership to want to dictate terms to our peoples plan of a path to Victory for cause. I instead slaughter scribe-delivering message and send him packing. As war wanes onward and my troops now are at gates of Paris, I receive a most urgent dispatch. It is Queen of England Elizabeth. I have heard terrible things from this wench from my Western Front.

I signal for the diplomat to be allowed free passage to meet with me.

“Czar Trollian IV of Russia, we offer to you a deal of incense for your celebrations and in return we wane Great Russian Wine and 11 gold as a tribute of good faith for next fortnight. In exchange we offer an extension of agreeable unity in a most peaceable fashion good for both our countries longevity” Sir Richard Einthill explained eloquently.

I held my composure and against better judgment from my strained fist, smiled nodded for my Vice Chairman to sign the accord “ it is acceptable and you may now go in peace under my authority.”

As he left we were attacked and lost several citizens along the northeastern border by some renegade French troops. I became enraged and ordered yet more towns leveled and then I order Paris sacked and sacked it was. There was Wine, women and animal alike lying with blood spewing forth in the streets. Wine flowed, blood boiled in the fire and animals on open pits dripped as my troops enjoyed the spoils of war. This would not last long as a flanking a maneuver allowed me to move to the far eastern coast and drive a wedge between the inner parts of France. I again was sent another yet desperate plea from a trio of Frances senior diplomatic council. I ordered them bound and then splayed them for all to see as their severed heads were shoved onto Flagstaffs of their very own country. I had them bound and then drugged toward Rouen on the coast and onto Orleans. As I now had a half dozen settlements left to dispose of I was given yet another disturbing message, this time a military attaché from England requested and then sternly objected to my buildup of troops along my Western Front. I allowed this Colonel to read his dispatch. I stepped forth and shared a concerned personal reply “Of course we will move them from the countryside near Norwich, please share with your beloved Queen that Grandpollian Grand Czar Trollian IV will most assuredly move his troops.”

The Colonel repeated his decree to “remove” from which my reply was a cold stare and a simple response” You are a far way from England” pausing, softening my tone a bit, “and cannot yet see that I will indeed remove the offending troops Colonel. Now, go, peace be with you and send regards to our good friends!”

I finish my slaughter of the French Whores and as I put under their last Governor to death sentence I order my Flag flown high above Avignon on the coastal mountainous area.

“Now, send forth every third regiment unto the Western Front and we will indeed see to every need this Queen has. GO!” I shout with Russian bitterness.

I am again sent a dispatch, this time from a friendly member and this was about our subversive Alexi. “Czar” my reporter shares,” This Alexi was seen in the woods near Norwich, and at first market within our borders was paying with English monies, some gold and reeked of beer. We did as thou ordered and to please you allowed him safe passage.”

“Continue” I lean forward, concerned as to what he may be up to.

“Czar we fear him not, but as concerned we may well know that his route last week took him southward, and met up with a member of the Chancellors cabinet from Germany. I would not suggest taking liberties of knowing what you do, but would ask if you desire him continue freedom?” Latimov Illonatrurk offered.

I looked over to Boris Gudonov and shook my head no,” I want to know what he does, where he goes and whom he talks to. At the right time, I will have him pulling my oxen cart laden with his family’s bodies. For now, he can only help shed light on our other subversives.”

Now, let us prepare for the England invasion. This is not France, for England may indeed be a battle dependant on heart and not skill alone. We will need four times the army. Let us go prepare, and then talk about peace treaty with America and Germany if it is possible.

Comment

Good stuff. Keep the goods flowing in at this steady a rate, and you will end up with a great epic there, Troll.
            Spore page

Comment

“Glasnost is schlepping with the rat enemies!” was an inscription I saw with mine own eyes in the plains south of our fine country, near the Bavarian Border overlooking the approaching Hun settlements. It was in a tree, a tree with blood of a Russians Bear, fur still damp and that is a direct insult to all Russian People!

“Does this not disturb you people?” I ask, slowly circling the table where we all are meeting for our battle plans of England’s Invasion. “I ask again, who would have the Balls Big enough to insult us, near our neighbors? In plain sight of our Border area?” Slamming my Fist on the table, while my council jumped and murmured possible criminal elements that could be responsible.

“I want to know and know by tomorrow evening, names and families to share the burden of bearing the punishment for such a grievous act!” I order Boris to take necessary steps with his Special Police to bring forth justice.

I convene the meeting and now most disturbing reports are flowing in. But the most odd is that England is looking for a peaceable existence, not pressing her ways.

“I should think not” my Military Generals shout “For we have this very day 350,000 troops massing on her borders at the northern and southern fringes!

“First Secretary of Border Security Mikhail Furgru, what have you to report of the southern Bavarian Border with the Huns? I enquire interested to as why my people seem hesitant to eagerly serve their in the plains and woods.

“Czar Trollian IV, dire news as we intercepted during a most cautious trip to the sea, 150,000 troops coming up the Huns transportation system of roadways and pathways not open to passage by Russian Superior Citizenry!” he solemnly reports.

“”Do what we must, but if they come much closer we must insist they retreat” I decree.

“Czar Trollian IV” I have a dispatch rider whom states that at this very moment The Huns have trespassed and also hurried a settlement named Salzburg just near our City of Bransk. And Czar, Bransk has a Gem Mine and an Iron Mine we must have for production!” urgently he pleads, “and Czar, they now have a city well established on the sea with a pathway being constructed as their borders grow quickly with many workers seeking to build up and possibly overtake our iron mine near them as well”

“What have we to do with these peasants?” I enquire cautiously. “We have plans for that whore of England, but perhaps we should indeed treat her a she is, treat her to finery and a little gold tribute before we take her as our Bears do to their mates during the season of love!” I heartily laugh, allowing tension to calm the meeting place.

“So we have the Huns now instead? Yes?” I prod for any additional information available to us.

“Czar, the Americans we asked to leave our borders, but a legion of troops have refused, and then they took some most unpleasant liberties with a local woman and her daughter, true she was a mere peasant, but her honor as a Russian, did not survive and they have overtaken a large clearing and started two encampments, not yet settling but squatting on Mother Russia’s soil. Czar that is the worse for now, but we did order some Huns troops away from our cities and they agreed. Then we required 20 gold for some damage to a field of wheat by his horsemen and got a personal apology from Chancellor Bismarck for his mistakes!” came a very intriguing report from Igor Gorkispa, My Deputy Foreign Minister of External Affairs.

“I will go now and see this land that is being polluted and disgraced by foreigners!” I stand and point to my Military Counsel, “Go call 300,000 troops from England border woods and send them south, but also send forth a dispatch to garrison 5 legion of Russians Mounts in the occupied French territory! Send forth word to come south with 400,000 mounts and we will see what Bavarian Forest is hiding!”

I ponder what we will do and then word from a diplomatic attaché brings bad news, “Czar, we asked for the offending troops of America to stop trespassing and they declared war on us, they have killed Martina Dragunov, we know she was like a sister to your wife, rest her soul”

“War it is then, demand I say that from here on this Bavarian wooded area is now off limits, burn the traitors down for these cowardly dog acts!” I order the borders closed and all my Military might bring forth and we will see who has a desire to stomach a conflict and who doesn’t!

I ask my most trusted ally, Igor Gorkispa, My Deputy Foreign Minister of External Affairs, to offer gold and seek a peace treaty to fend off any curious Englishmen. He departs with my trust and blessings.

I now approach Bransk and have 80,000 troops formed up as the Americans attack and kill some field workers. I order their slaughter and blood flows from high on Negurion Street down to the Tavern known for its Borsht and Vodka, that may indeed have been the cheese for the rats of America were seeking!

I now get word of our troops mounted on fine Horseback approaching in massive swift formations and we have a count of nearly 275,000 troops as word that I knew would come, the Huns, dirty rotten German Bastards have attacked us. But that city was heavily fortified and what was once a serene country setting has turned into a slaughterhouse for all of our enemies, and yes even our fine seasoned troops!

We are taken by surprise as the Americans and Germans for some time had been massing hoping to catch us busy, but we were indeed busy and now they will prepare to serve as practice for our Hounds of war!

I order the Huns Settlement of New Frankfurt razed and left in smoldering on the mountainside, visible many miles!

Our forces battle and many die, but a new General comes forth and yet another Ivan The Terrible is now my Field Comrade and so is General Yuri Greguran!

Now we meet with half a million Russian military forces and have what will be known as the Battle of Bonn, thousands of lives perish but we come out Victorious!

When the long months of battle wage onward, American Forces are approached by a most secret spy and known only to me, yes this Alexi works for me and not even my own staff officers know this, but he brokers a deal of peace with the Americans, as 190,000 troops have died on Russian Soil and all they have to show for it is pain and broken spirits!

I seize 5 cities in total from the Germans; all the while I am forming a large battle Brigade that we will crush them with very soon!

I want all land for my most superior people; peace can be obtained, like that of a stepping stool to get to a higher place of advantage.

Night is falling and cold surround us, but my heart is warm as I know fear is ahead of me entering the Huns, and they will know this for a short time, before death takes that away! I button my heavy coat closer and turn my mount toward camp, where I will warm my feet and dry my blood soaked hands. It is a sight and feeling one must know, when a man dies in your arms, pleading for his soul and life, like that of a helpless woman, I wondered as I snuffed his life out, did the troops whom raped and killed the peasant woman and her young daughter, did they have remorse? Did they feel any pity? I think not and neither shall I!

Comment

It is a most unpleasant day, The English on one hand want to pressure my meager existence, I am patient but this is most troublesome for me.

On other Hand, I loathe The Huns whom after my generosity, have shown me they care not for my open hand of freedom from my mines.

Ahh, Mother Russian will survive and I have a vision that perhaps one day The Huns will trouble me no more……

“Grand Czar, Grand Czar” shouts a worker from the mountainside as I pass “We have heard The Huns are planning to take our jobs. We Love Mother Russia and we love you!”

“Hmm, perhaps you should listen to what the mines say, like work harder and listen less?” I order the workers to listen to the land cry out,” it wants you it needs you!”

I am pleased with my troops performances and soon get a dispatch that England wishes we leaved her countryside. I seek what she is talking of?

I agree and also order every third troop build back up a force to “detain” any encroaching troops or citizens from England.

Soon however Germany attacks my innocent citizens and me. This is not good and I will deliver the Huns from the bindings of deception that blind them, their ambition and my territorial boundaries.

I order my mounts to sack and burn the border settlements. The Huns are dug in and fight fiercely. I am very pleased and offer my Generals free will to wipe the Huns away. America I notice retreats from the southern Hun territory. Why are English ships troubling my borders to the north seas? I am not positive, but perhaps I should show this English Whore some Russian Bear. I will wait for additional troops to be trained up. We are learning much and soon will have more scientists joining us instead of being a spectator at genocide of their families. That is why we want them, they are smarter than their former leaders whom did not love and appreciate their efforts. I send them to secret society gathering places so no one will know and try to free them. I am the one whom has freed them. But soon I have secured an upper hand. My scouts from the military advise me that they have found several sources of saltpeter while on patrol. Ordering workers and security patrols, soon we are harvesting this new luxury of strategic importance.

The former land of France is really producing much for our Mother Land of Russia. I hope to have many border territories with mines and yet more mines. I am thinking perhaps soon, we Russians will need a nice Naval fleet. I first want more control of this land before I take off to ocean.

Our military takes out 16 Hun cities. This war takes many years and many lives but is well worth it. I approach a smoke filled valley and see a large gathering of my forces, in a semi circle with a figure on the ground, kneeling, or rather shoved downward with a chain wrapped about his neck.

“Whom is this under my knife?” I holler.

“Whom is this once barking dog that attacked my unarmed people?”

“Answer me, you Hun Swine!” I will sever your very life for troubling my people!

With that, I signal my mounts and rip Chancellor Bismarck in 5 directions before the chain has a chance to snap.

My prize team of captured Belgian Hounds eats heartily on a meal of Hun leadership.

I send for a delegation to the English to allow them to hear my proposal for peace plans to allow us all future glory.

I want more than anything to live in peace. Will that transpire?

Why do these civilizations trouble me?

I will again seek peace and prosperity for Mother Russia.

Comment

Spore page

Comment

Mother Russia has perhaps achieved what only small village rat and rodent exterminator can understand. We have rid the countryside of pests and peasant pillagers.. Ha Ha Ha Ha I do a funny, don’t you think so Comrades?

I peer around the room and silence breaks out in nervous laughter.

I begin today’s briefing “I will begin by saying people’s work forces are most doing great job. We have found many sources of coal and more saltpeter!” I am most pleased also with our infrastructure of road and pathway building. Most impressive!”

Vaselli Gorspon speaks as our Transportation Under Secretary “We have started hundreds of miles in all directions of a system known as metal on wood rails. This will make it so we can have carts, not those from oxen but bigger and better. Even now as we are meeting our people’s Science Society are developing means to move our troops and goods and make much more productive collective of mining our products”

A beating of the table erupts with fists of my leadership. I stand and toast my people. “To Mother Russia!” We all enjoy warm feelings and then I enquire as to how other countries are doing.

“What of the English Whore?” “She is happy knowing Russian Bear can have his way with her, No?” I enquire.

“Grand Czar Trollian IV, we know that she is slowing down her approach to our Western Front and we know she can most easily see how massive border guard contingent of mounts! This very moment troops train near, but not too near her borders..er..OUR borders Czar!” reports Gregorian Smelinta, Vice Chairman.

He continue, “As for the lap dogs of America, they do pres us but not of war yet. We have shut down most of border, and have most major troops buildup in case they get eager to try u. The workers are again laying many roads and pathways down to move our troops forward.”

“This is good, keep up the pressure” I respond with another toast.

“Now what of our exploration plans?” I point toward Igor Gorkispa, My Deputy Foreign Minister of External Affairs.

“Czar Trollian IV, we have many settlements already formed and sending forth many more serious workers to help. We have found an Island, The Isle of Murmansk and a bigger one, perhaps 30 miles away and named it after your Uncle the Fisherman Irkutsk Island is its name and seems big enough to support many settlements. “ his reports is also good.

“How is the Navy coming?” I pose to Vladimir Netschenko First Naval Operations Officer.

“Czar, we have many transports and also I am working with Science advancement sector chief Mira Troika and we are possible having more long range ship movement, Codename Magellan. We are already massing a route across the Dark Sea behind the English Lines. Most quickly established routes and soon have Frigates guarding this area.”

I cannot hold my pleasure back and we hold celebrations in most cities to show efforts that pay off.

Our coffers that were draining from extensive commitment are now building up. I do hope peace is possible, for now.

I have an itch, and with this expansion it could be possible that we surprise this English Whore from behind if she insists on buildup near our border area of Western Front.

Boris Gudonov is last to report on Special Police investigations. “Czar, all subjects seem to be working hard. We have intercepted a few non-committed citizens and are at this time retraining their thought process. Most disturbing that one was caught with extra rations of cigarettes. Seems that he had found them near American encampment it was first reported. Most disturbing that we also found American Spying system with Russian Vodka cases in rear of wagon he was on. For an American to be in trade with our citizenry, without our permission is most disturbing.”

“Yes, this trading behind our backs, we should have a convening of special local leaders before we punish this traitor of America. Our citizens who possess western cigarettes, should be warned of hazards of smoking, no?”
                    I laugh as all agree that we cannot and will not have black market trading. The border areas are to be secured.

Mikhail Furgru, our First Secretary of Border Security, stands up snaps to attention and offers nice solution” Czar we should build outposts and forts that connect so that we will see anyone whom wants to leave security sector. I will, with your permission, along with eager to serve Mother Russia security work forces and my security forces go forth to site a line we will call Seigfried Line in Honor of your Wolf Hunting team. Is this not good to have for you Czar?”

“It is most pleasant, make it so and let me know if any breaches occur, maybe we will expand and maybe we will war, time will tell.” I dismiss loyal cabinet members to continue on with leading Mother Russia.

Comment

Mother Russia has sought to expand due to encroaching Whore of England that we try to live beside. This is despite her best efforts to crowd my border territory to point of strained relationships and tense military stand downs under harsh restraints. I tell you that soon she will ask of what I want to do next. I will allow her to service me and then turn her out. Yes she will serve me in most despicable way. I will not forget her overstepping my peaceable appearing motivations.

I have sent and started many settlements on new land I at once thought perhaps was uninhabited. I soon find myself in a most strategic position. I am at her back door and am at this very moment shuttling many troops to defend and attack when ready. I am finding that my scientists have been working with recently discovered mechanical devices of metal ships to replace and also outfit my older wooden Galleons. This will increase by 1/3rd the transportation capacity and I am in complete understanding that we also have a few warships to attack with!

I hope I can hold off these Americans as well. They find a hole like a cockroach and set new settlement. I want to have long life for my people and me.

I have seen this new pathways system we have called Railroad, much quicker and much better to have for my people. I am also collecting much better treasury. Rubles are flowing and also more settlements have grown strong. Some pollution because of this product we now use, called coal. It is very good but hard for Russians to breathe. I tell them breath more by working harder, this make coal hard to be in lungs long. This make easier than tell them the truth, you work or you die, by coal or by Czar, not much choice but it is what it is.

I have heard reports that I now have 200,000 mounts headed toward back of England. I hope we can hold them off from becoming offended, at least for a few more months. I will did in with attack forces and hit them so hard, I will drive them back from my Western Front and then attack them from their Western Front. I will squeeze them like any other Whore; make her squeal when I tap her from behind!

I will use her then destroy her!

I need to make sure my scientists are not found out. I most think I need to watch for spies. Speaking of, perhaps I should send for Alexi, he would know what of America’s intentions. In the mean time, my workers should be reminded of the sacred duty of serving Mother Russia. I need most devoted efforts. What they have done before is that, done before. Now is what I will need now. I am most upset when my labor chiefs report of complaining. I must deal and will deal with subversives to Mother Russia’s will. I shall send forth a few taskmasters to deal most harshly with anyone who has not the stomach or backbone.

I see only small galleys roaming my northern coast? Could it be they do not possess my advancements? Could it be they do not see the importance of massive sea faring ship operations? Maybe they are like a fisherman, baiting me? I will grab that line and let them try sinking a hook into this bear!

I for now need one thing, better equipped troops, I hear of better training tactics and faster moving machines. I want this. I will have this. My ground forces shall move like the thunderous herds of frozen tundra. They will be mean and have long saber like teeth!

I must now attend to sending more workers to rear of England. I want nice fast moving road systems and these railroads so when my beachhead is hopping with troops they get to front line quickly!

I will not have much patience for England and her whore that leads her. I want once more her to tell me not to be where my troops are stationed at because she decides a nice place for a tea party!

Ok this is a nice time in Mother Russia, a good time for Russian Pride to show.

Comment

Quality stuff, ol' Granpa.

All must bow to Mother Russia.
                        Spore page

Comment

“Nyet, Nyet” I pace the floor.

I will no longer bend over like a most eager to please European Lap Dog! I scour and frown, grit my teeth and eye picture of great leaders from my country’s past and future. What I am doing is not what Peter the great would have done. I am bartering when I should have her kneeling at my throne. But it is ok that we are not warring, but I swear on my great leaders graves, next time will be met with resistance and resolve!

I have great news that my scientists have found some new chemical composition, Polyarni, which may make some great resistance to ships hulls in deep water, perhaps this along with many engines in ship, we cross to water areas unknown and then crush the English whores!

I am contemplating when the news will come of more land units when a resounding thud comes on my chambers doors. I see it is yet just light coming over my Ural Mountains.

“Come in” I beckon. The intruder that knocks is a Gorky Park Security Specialist Political Officer Mikhail Tertian. “Yes?” I question him, “please reports what it is that interrupts my moments of solitude?”

He snaps to attention like good obedient Russian troop should, answer with news that shouldn’t come but was inevitable: England is again forcing us by settling at foot of mining area for coal. This settlement overtakes us soon, today, maybe tomorrow but most certainly by 2 days outside time limit.

“Czar, she insists, no, demands and taunts us, why she even sent a junior, a Junior diplomat this time. This means she considers us not only worthy of respect, but does not even address your Greatness Czar!” reports Officer Tertian.

“Send for my First Secretary of Border Security Mikhail Furgru” I request urgently.

“I also want my Transportation Under Secretary, Science advancement sector chief, First Naval Operations Officer and Military Overlord. 20 minutes from now we meet and make a plan, quickly, go get them!” I pound my fist in the air. I will have my way!

Meanwhile Queen Elizabeth is moving troops westward toward our new settlements. My Naval Operations are transporting troops as quickly as can be done. I hear we are really working hard and soon will have superior weapons on the seas. The seas! Strong storms hamper transportation and my settlements are very vulnerable, but I will have my way!

I hear the group assembling inside my meeting rotunda, my chambers where most important matters to the state of Russian Affairs will be discussed and declared. I have news that many will like and those that do not, well, better they let me know, I am very interested in hearing alternative plans. I am very fair man and I will understand opinions. I will listen to the degree of concern. I must know who has superior thoughts to the betterment of Mother Russia!
                          I have also invited Special Enforcement Police head Boris Gudonov. He is o smartly dressed in Black Leather trench coat. He is a strong man. I am not talking muscles and brawn of someone say in Labor camp for retraining of will and mind direction, no I mean in Soul and Spirit. He does things that most people even those loyal to our country’s causes could not even conceive of. But it is most necessary that we all understand what we are doing.

I look over, speak to them “ gathered heads and most trusted loyal comrades in our cause” today we are faced with a most despicable decision that England’s people and her Whore of a leader brought to our doorstep! I understand we wanted peace and this may come but at a price and later time.”

“Each of you loyal leaders, tell me what your preparedness level is that I commanded earlier this year, I know it is much I give but much is yet needed more!” I pause, pointing at my Transportation Under Secretary Vaselli Gorspon, how are these railroads coming?”

He answers, “Czar we are at this time 80 % completed in our land and conquered areas 5)% or better, materials do not exist close in the foreign soils we now possess.”

I then hear a commotion and a knock comes on door, “The English declare War if we do not surrender Alkatrasik Mountain Ranges on our Western Front!” My emissary states, falling from exhaustion.

“Send the message, England and their whores will trouble us no more! Prepare to release the hounds again!” I state defiantly!

When our message lands on England’s ears they immediately attack and kill innocent farmers and woodcrafters outside of Military encampments.

We attack and then raze New Ipswich and with a swift motions take3 larger economic centers of trade. I am sending many reinforcements across the Dark Sea and we are violently attacked with a large force they undoubtedly planned for some time. 1000 poor souls are reported to have lost when England’s butcher brigade assaulted a sparsely manned outpost named Arkangel Irkutsk. There were 7000 strong and then a small garrison was put under the knife and flintlock.

This will be a grave mistake for them English. The war lasted 8 months and cost the English a total of 6 major economic centers. Many subjects once loyal to the crown pledge unconditional love and heart to Mother Russia and me. Fools these English are, I don’t want their love or respect. I want their Arses working and working without ceasing!

I hear wailing and crying from many English and find that in order to persevere along our new settlement area to the rear of English territory I offer a health peace pledge to them. Fools the English are they take it. I hate to leave my city that was taken in their hands but I will have it back!

Word from my scientists are that we now have a military unit known as Infantry with a third better attack ability using gunpowder with a long bore rifle. It is very clever that we shoot from a distance instead of up close. Hmm, very interesting. I also hear good reliable reports that we have transport boats hauling 1/3rd more troops and have a cruiser to both escort and defend them and our coastal cities! It is huge and when I have more the English will be cleaning up beaches with their brave but stupid soldiers and seamen!

We now have peace and their troops retreat. It is good and as we speak new workers and mounts, 3500 are landing and well garrisoning our forward positions. I hear also that we can outfit our current troops to be trained as Infantry!

This is most pleasing to Mother Russia’s cause!

Until next we report, we now are at the ready producing and amassing the next siege wave!

Comment

It has come to this, we Mother Russia, have been fronted with two most bothersome countries. Our land is a myriad of production and trade. Luxurious countryside beaming with laborious toil; attention to a common cause is what we have and now, we must avert our attention of being the Glorious and Proud Russian Nation, to that of a smooth war machine on not one but two fronts!

I grin with a wide smile no more; I bear a sullen response as we now have to recognize that self-sacrifice is all too often a cavernous abyss. Do we as Russian common folk have what it takes to ward off trespassing whores? And what of this Industrious, treacherous American Dog that now eats off the scraps of our table? Are we to contend with having fleas on our good folks? Am I to listen to constant barking, me the Great Grandpollian Grand Czar Trollian IV, of this American dog? Am I to bid and beckon to a mere dog? This abyss we not face is as uncertain as our Siberian winds. They come and go and leave death and despair with each cold gust. I know we can but bargain for a night. I know we must have a better military in place and yes we will, soon I am assured, soon!

Word is sent that we have most unfortunately reengaged the English Whores. I have 700,000 infantry in route to our new settlements and same number by twice to our Western Front. We have the first battle in the mountains near Bilyarsk Valley and it is most bloody. My troops are fighting a battle against what is a most disturbing unforeseen turn of events. The English have amounted unit, no, a multitude of mounted units with firepower. They have apparently stolen or been sold our Cossack technology! It is indeed a most formidable attack force. Our infantry fight hard but it is a tough battle. We suffer many losses and soon we do turn the tide and wing down a wielding maneuver that completely flattens the English settlement of Newman.

Atrocities of war are now overshadowing a simple warrior code most military Generals would prefer to live by. These English Whore Mongers have gone into our countryside and waged a war of unspeakable carnage and lustful desire, raping and pillaging our field workers. The men have been taken into chains and bondage while women and some children enslaved, raped or hung with a burning stake driven through their heart! How could this be? I will show them a much higher price as I lower the standards I have afforded their people on previous encounters! My troops are now dug in and yes even advancing. We take out several English cities and now have a strong toehold and moving deeper into the harsher realities of new territory acquisitions!

“I need to have private and most important conversation with my most trusted and heartless Deputy of reprogramming of idealistic idle minds Ivan Rotina” I motion for my field assistant to send a courier for him. While I am awaiting his coming, I notice many couriers headed toward my command post.

Once though security sentries, they are allowed to present notifications and official transcriptions. “Czar Trollian IV, our scientists have reported almost completed motorized assault troops, soon they will be ready and we can start a mechanized assault. Most formidable Czar!” they boast with pride. “Good, good, please advance to me news as soon as is possible and we will start fitting out cities to produce advances in modern military machinery.” I send them on their way with a slap on back and slight smile of affirmation, a barely detectable glimmer of hope in my eyes. For I know that this is needed to contend with a war on two fronts!

“Czar Trollian IV, how may I serve you and Mother Russia?” offers Ivan Rotina.

“We are having problems with rioters and subversives Ivan, our land is plagued by small factions denouncing our policies and promoting free thinking” I pause and lean closer to Ivan, “I have plan, we could take people and instead of sending to reeducation centers to help adjust attitude, we instead reward for good ideas, and send to front lines to be sharecroppers, offer partial payments and let the English and Americans take them prisoner.” “Czar, this is most excellent and brilliant plan. I could go and meet with subversives we just recently sent and tell them that you are pleased with ideas and that as reward, they get your incentive!”

Ivan departs and I smile as I know the English Whores will enjoy new slaves, trouble makers and that let them cause them pain and time!

I now turn toward the battles we have at hand. Our naval engagements are doing well as are our reinforcing the new settlements area. We are currently outfitting our Cossack Regiments in several dozen of our production centers. If I can just hold of America a little longer……..
                            Attached Files

Comment

All Hail Mother Russia!

We have great treaded war machines called Tanks. These English and Americans will soon hear death and destruction coming from afar! Many years pass and many battles and peace periods come and go. I have now 30 brigades of tanks battling. But these tanks need refueling and this is now evident that we will need refitting and refueling. I have designed the battle to take cities along coastal area to cut off English departure. My many Battleships rule and sink these minor English skirmishes on the high seas. We have submarines, cruisers and battleships sinking much of wasted English wood! My transports are earning their worthiness as masters of avoiding detection! We have also performed admirably with troublemakers as workers as bait! These English should be enjoying their new slaves! I am most pleased that we have less reeducation efforts and more scientific efforts. Our Scientists have now a missile to launch. We will soon test and see if this works against citizens of inferior settlements! Planes, like birds with metal wings will be available. Our researchers tell our people to look for aluminum deposits and soon we find them and build a few colonies to harvest. These English I must admit are worthy adversaries, for they battle hard with sneak attacks to all openings in our lines. I address my commanders to reinforce outlying settlements with Cossacks Liberation Mountain Fighters, worthy of a good defense in these tough terrain areas not easily supplied.

At the coastal battleground, we capture after a hard battle New London. But this is at a much grievous cost as we lose a battalion of tanks. The English do not want to give up the coast and fight hard. Our Naval Fleet takes out their coast guard controlling the inland waterways entry ports and then we flatten new London and leave not a survivor one!

A very good moment for our propaganda ministers as we liberate Archangel Irkutsk, which was lost many years, and battles ago. Now well reinforced and a large contingent of fresh fighters, we see small openings in what was once perceived as a tougher defense contingency. We take out port city after port city. In the meantime, secretive attacks seize yet more workers, even more than ones we most strategically placed to be acquired. We have some concerned citizens and have small revolutions here and there, which we put down most quickly.

Our scientists have secretly found ways to harness waterpower and are at work on a great project, Hoover Dam, after American location. This is soon to be designed and put online for our future success as the leader in this world gone mad with blood and suffering. I have in place a great battle plan coming to a success, slowly yes but ever moving toward its designed purpose! We are getting closer to completing Phase One by securing the southwestern coastal area of England. I am moving a third of my military secretly toward the northwestern sea as I will secure this in Phase Two. Phase Three will take place shortly after Phase Two is underway. This will split the country in two, down the middle cutting supply routes off, shutting down reinforcements opportunities and dividing the governments ability to respond. It will be a most unpleasant and costly battle against the English Whore but once done, then it is only the infidel American Dogs left to deal with.

I now do what many think as heinous. Many would call me a criminal. Some would not understand, others would applaud me in years to come. I will do what I must to have victory for my people. I summons my baddest dog, Special Enforcement Police Chief Boris Gudonov.

“Boris, I have sent a special detachment of Gorky Park Security accompanied by Border Security Special Forces led by Latimov Illonatrurk, our most trusted Spy. He has brought back a few guests. I want you to come and watch what we have to do. This is most troubling and will assuredly be rewarding.” I prepare him as we travel though the mountains to a secret facility.

When we enter the tunnel opening, we are greeted by a small group of KGB special enforcement interrogators. They motion us in and we wind deep though a maze of tunnels and trap doors. Finally, we come to an opening with several large wooden tables and a few lights on stands with generators powering them. Inside are 15 or so military forces surrounding 4 prisoners of England’s diplomatic council.

Immediately, apparently the senior official stands and disrespectfully addresses me, to which he is put down with a handgun at his ear and security dog ripping at his legs and arms, and as flesh is torn and he howls out, I motion the handler to back off. “What have we here?” I inquire. “You will of course not be allowed to return to the whore that was your former employer. No, this is not possible. I will say that you may or may not have something to offer Mother Russia. I would almost be certain that our dog has gotten your attention. This is good, but this is not enough I would suspect. I am not a patient man, I do not want to go through long, painful time so here is what we are going to do” pausing I nod ever so detectably, as one of my KGB shoves an ice pick into the side of the head of the senior official. This blood spewing excites my attack prized and personally trained Russian Siberian Wolfhounds, which are allowed to tear into the now expired corpse, ripping apart and causing a most gruesome mess.

“Now, as I am sure some, even perhaps of my own security enforcement sector present here, find this a most terrible incident. I agree, but even now, some of you English scum may have an idea to resist, somehow in your mind, being a champion for your downed and destroyed comrade. Ok, “I nod and the youngest of the remaining 3 English Diplomats is kicked onto the floor.

“I want to know who can tell me what your governments secret project is you are working on?” A moment of horror is shown on the faces of the three. I ask the young man, trembling on the ground, does he know what Mother Russia is known for as a symbol? He nods no, I laugh loudly as another KGB slashes at him with a large sickle and then a hammer takes out his head, spattering blood across the other two.

“I will ask, and I am not as earlier stated, a patient man, what your government is working on so secretly?” Both diplomats start sputtering gibberish of some airborne missile that can be launched from a distant. I have them both held and shoved face forward onto the table, their arms bound with rope and strung up on a hook, stretching their limbs almost to the point of breaking. I look at the second in command, a man in his 40’s with graying hair. “Should I believe you?” “YES!” he screams. “And you, would you lie to me?” I enquire of the other. “Please, I will tell you!”

I stare at them and motion to the KGB to get behind the second in command, sledgehammers in hand. I look at the other, continuing, “I believe you, you know why?”
                              Horrified, he shakes his head unknowingly.

“Because, if you lie to me “I signal the KGB as they break the second in commands arms and legs “You will end up like him.

I hear of the project and its capabilities and what time frame and also where it will be launched from.

“Please, don’t kill me” he pleads.

“You are not worthy to live, you betray the courage and commitment of these that have fallen in front of you. You give up your country to save yourself.” I pull my pistol and take this whore’s son’s life.

“Put these bodies” pausing, as two of the corpses are not fully intact” or what remains and place exposed on a wagon, leave on the doorstep to England’s first open city. Let this be a message to all England of our intentions!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X