Rumour Control has it that....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumour Control has it that....

Simply Rumour it is I tell ya, but, I have it on good authority that a friend of a neighbor told me that she overheard a deliveryman state that GRANDPA TROLL IS AT THIS VERY MOMENT working on a new story!!

Yes folkks, hes gonna be back and with annew story and better line (Sans screenies!! )

Ok..He will be soon appearing in a CIV III Story near you

Peace

Pressable Agent for the whooped one

Gramps
    Attached Files
    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Yup, no longer A Rumor it has started

It has even parts to it and well, you will need to see to believe so head on over and hope this one fairs better and I suspect it will as a now seasoned veteran, able to offer much more on the buffet this go round!!
    Attached Files

Comment

do you work in sales ?
      A proud member of the "Apolyton Story Writers Guild".There are many great stories at the Civ 3 stories forum, do yourself a favour and visit the forum. Lose yourself in one of many epic tales and be inspired to write yourself, as I was.

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisiusMaximus
        do you work in sales ?
        Actually

Check my Bio out

I am in charge of Sales,Operations,Quality Assurance,Production & Maint. for 40+ people, Parts of 6 Counties in Southeastern North Carolina for a major Ready Mix Concrete Producer..soooo..I do many things and yes, "Marketing" is part of a vital strategy these days!

GT

Comment

Whow, rumor has it that SKILORD is a lazy little b@s**** but he intends to finish the Deutschland story as soon as the inspiration siezes him by the throat and chokes it out of him.

But that's only conjecture...
          Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Originally posted by SKILORD
            Whow, rumor has it that SKILORD is a lazy little b@s**** but he intends to finish the Deutschland story as soon as the inspiration siezes him by the throat and chokes it out of him.

But that's only conjecture...
            ok..go ahead and "cough" up a story!

Peace

GT
            Attached Files

Comment

About time, too.
              XBox Live: VovanSim
              xbox.com (login required)
              Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
              Spore page

Comment

Rumor control has it that perhaps as early as the end of the week or just into the next week sometime, How Grandpa Troll came to be PART DEUX will start.

Part One is about Grandpollian Grand Czar Trollian IV and Part Deux is being touted as possibly the "Next Level" or at least ANOTHER LEVEL

Ok, gotta go tend to the English Whores and American Dogs of War for now

Many Souls, lost spirits bloodbaths and attrocities associated with Kingdom tending to are needing to be overseen..

Unitl then..

Peace

Gramps "Not Steinbeck but henpecked "Troll
                Attached Files

Comment

You sound pretty psyched up there Mr. Troll. All the power to you buddy. Crank out the stories.

Do you get to make TV ads for cement? That would be cool. There's lots of fun stuff you do with 'quick drying' cement. You should start a series of ads each with a new and wacky accident in it.
                  Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

lol I like scratch's idee, just start the commercial out like "Kids spending too much time with their boyfriend/girlfriend? Need to catch 'em red handed? Turn their tires into bricks with Troll's quick-drying cement!" Then have like two kids making out in a junker car and some dude sneaking around cementing them to the ground hehe.
                    First Master, Banan-Abbot of the Nana-stary, and Arch-Nan of the Order of the Sacred Banana.
                    Marathon, the reason my friends and I have been playing the same hotseat game since 2006...

Comment

Originally posted by Metaliturtle
                      lol I like scratch's idee, just start the commercial out like "Kids spending too much time with their boyfriend/girlfriend? Need to catch 'em red handed? Turn their tires into bricks with Troll's quick-drying cement!" Then have like two kids making out in a junker car and some dude sneaking around cementing them to the ground hehe.
                      That would some of "Cousin Louie's" Concrete companies up in New Jersey!!

Yup, just dig a hole and let hydration take its course!

Explantion:

Hydration is the chemical reaction that takes places between Cement and water.

Peace

Grandpa "Teaching-over-the holidays" Troll
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by vovan

About time, too.
                        Two chapters up that I haven't seen a single reply to, (of course one has only been up for almost 1/2 an hour, )
                        Read Blessed be the Peacemakers | Read Political Freedom | Read Pax Germania: A Story of Redemption | Read Unrelated Matters | Read Stains of Blood and Ash | Read Ripper: A Glimpse into the Life of Gen. Jack Sterling | Read Deutschland Erwachte! | Read The Best Friend | Read A Mothers Day Poem | Read Deliver us From Evil | Read The Promised Land

Comment

Two chapters up that I haven't seen a single reply to, (of course one has only been up for almost 1/2 an hour, )
                          There's a fanclub developing now. I added my 2 bits to your Doitsulando story (japanese spelling), well 3 or 4 is more like it. Its my biggest every story response comment in history.
                          Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

Yup finished off The Story of How Grandpa Came To be and am now starting a Fresh Perspective of Roman History Retold so go on over have a look and make yer comments and hope ya enjoy the show!

Peace

Gramps
                            Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                            X