Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random idea, guaging interest

Hi folks.

Since I first visited this forum a few months ago, I have enjoyed seeing all the great stories and writers in here.

This has also got my own mind to thinking.

It would be nice to see everyone working on a common story, if only just for fun. Perhaps a succession story, or differing points of view of the same thing. I think this could be very interesting and perhaps even garner more interest in the stories forum.

I was wondering if there would be anyone interested in signing up for something of that sort, and I propose we use the SPDG as the format for our collective story. I already write a newspaper there (see my sig) and have History Guy submit stories for that all the time. This would not need be a part of the paper, perhaps it could become the official history of the Demo Game. Each week or so, a newsupdate is submitted for the front page of Apolyton in the demo games, we could ensure that snipits of the story make it into that newsupdate.

Just a thought. Anyone interested?
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

I don't think this will work because it was done before and many writers quit writing proper stories because of it. Also, those 'common stories' usually end in stupid arguments like "hey, you can't take-over all my cities in one turn" or "you can't have 2 million tanks already"
    Here is an interesting scenario to check out. The Vietnam war is cool.

Comment

Working...
    X