Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where hasnt it been released

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Where hasnt it been released

    Witht the release downunder I thought everyone else would hav ethe game too.. Where hasnt it been releeased yet, Who is stil lwaiting !!!!!!
    GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

  • #2
    I don't know if it has been released in Denmark, but I haven't received it yet from the Danish internet shop where I bought it 3 days ago. I am hoping it will come today but it doesn't seem to.

    Comment


    • #3
      I 'm afraid it isn't released in Greece yet as well.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Myronides
        I 'm afraid it isn't released in Greece yet as well.
        Yes, indeed... Still waiting...

        Comment


        • #5
          Hey Keygen! I keep calling various stores in Thessaloniki, where I presume that the game will arrive sooner than in my home town. Unfortunately, nobody seems to know anything specific. I planned to drive 90 km to buy the game and then drive another 90 km back to install and play last Saturday, but the game hadn't arrive yet, looks like it won't this weeked either. Since you 're in Athens, you 'll definately here sooner than me about the greek release date. Could you please drop a note?

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by me
            I don't know if it has been released in Denmark, but I haven't received it yet from the Danish internet shop where I bought it 3 days ago. I am hoping it will come today but it doesn't seem to.

            I finally got it 20th of november after sending 2 mails to the internet shop on the 17th and 19th and after receiving a mail from them telling me that they hadn't even dispatched it yet (that was on the 20th). The reason I got it the 20th was because I canceled my order an bought it down town instead.
            It seems it has been in Denmark since Friday the 16th.
            The reason I post this now is because the game is so great that I've been playing since I got it (alright!, I slept a little too) and because I feel it is my duty to warn other Danes from buying games at RealGames.dk, their service is very bad.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Where hasnt it been released

              Originally posted by Rasputin
              Witht the release downunder I thought everyone else would hav ethe game too.. Where hasnt it been releeased yet, Who is stil lwaiting !!!!!!
              ??? Italy? Well even if I've managed to obtain it through my UK colleagues....
              googol... this is a number!
              "Silence Ming. I will let you know when I feel you are needed." - HappySunShine
              "Classic Eyes...But in reality, it works the other way around." - Ming

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Myronides
                Hey Keygen! I keep calling various stores in Thessaloniki, where I presume that the game will arrive sooner than in my home town. Unfortunately, nobody seems to know anything specific. I planned to drive 90 km to buy the game and then drive another 90 km back to install and play last Saturday, but the game hadn't arrive yet, looks like it won't this weeked either. Since you 're in Athens, you 'll definately here sooner than me about the greek release date. Could you please drop a note?
                Same stuff here. I've been asking since October but still they don't know anything (I asked 2 days ago). All they say (Pappasotiriou) is that they have ordered some pieces but they don't know yet which day they will arrive.

                I will let you know if I have a date

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks mate! I also asked Plaisio and e-motion, they have no clue

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    (I imagine the game is here in Greece looong time ago if you catch my drift )

                    I want it original too.

                    Now I asked yesterday at Stournari (the shop at the corner with panepistimiou - forgot the name) and they said it will be here the coming week. They are translating the manual.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Geia sou paikti! I think I get your point. This manual translation does take a lot of time for the qualitty it usualy offers, right? Makes you consider different perspectinves. I want the original as well, of course, and it seems like I 'll have it, eventualy. Thanks for the good news!
                      Last edited by Myronides; November 26, 2001, 21:12.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        He he, i am from Spain, and the game was supposed to be available here for Christmas, and... , well..., Infogrames will launch it on Spring 2002!!!! Aghhh

                        Very bad for Infogrames.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          I got my original copy here in Singapore last week. I think it had been around for a couple of weeks by then.

                          Of course, the pirates were here long before that
                          PHOENIXCAGER
                          ******************
                          The Civilization Gaming Network

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X