Portugal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Portugal?

Alguem já sabe quando é que sai cá em Portugal?

Holy Wackamoly! A guy with the same name than me! And from Lisbon too!

Is this world small or what?!?
    Filipe, one suggestion: keep your posts in English. This is a multi-national forum, and fortunatly everybody is keeping it in English, so we can all understand each other.

About your question:
    I found out that Vobis is already selling it:
    Compra os melhores Eletrodomésticos, TVs, Telemóveis, Tablets, Portáteis, Consolas, Brinquedos e Artigos para a Casa em Worten.pt | Entregas Grátis

Happy Civing!

Oh, and give us (Portuguese) a hand here, please. Thanks!
    Last edited by Zealot; November 19, 2001, 07:52.
    "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
    Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
    Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
    Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Allright! A fellow portuguese!!

I didn't post it in English 'cause I didn't thought that anyone but a portuguese would know the answer.

Thank you for your help, though. Now, is it me, or 7.791$00 for a new game is a bit cheaper than usual?!

Comment

Working...
      X