Just received The Limited Edition Tin in Copenhagen, Denmark

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just received The Limited Edition Tin in Copenhagen, Denmark

I just wanted to inform you that three days ago I received The LE here in Copenhagen, Denmark. It was ordered from EB Games. So some of us are lucky that the LE somehow somewhere is being sold outside of the USA. I have now played Civ III for about twenty eight hours and the game is so fantastic! So, please understand me, to all of you who don´t like the game: Stop all that nonsense at once - or go out and buy another PC game! I know already that this game will be a "new classic" in the Civ legacy. Another thing I must defend is the LE. It is worth all of the money! Even though I admit, that the techtree is a little bit poor (too small pictures etc.) then anyway just the tin is worth buying the LE. I paid $89 for the game (very expensive to order two day air delivery to Denmark!) and I believe that it is the money worth indeed! Now I am off playing the greatest Civ game ever! I don´t hope that I insult anyone with this thread - some folks may have a point in some of their negativism, but right now I´m so frantic about Civ III.
    "Beware of the English Empire; the English people are
    going to rule the world again in "CIVILIZATION III""

Ups... Sorry

Ups... I´m so sorry for putting a special thread concerning my joy for the LE twice here in the forums. It was a mistake.
    "Beware of the English Empire; the English people are
    going to rule the world again in "CIVILIZATION III""

Comment

Grrrrrr....
      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

the tin is indeed very nice. The rusty look is more than a look.. the tin is actually textured.. to the touch it feels "aged"..

and the manual is actually a manual, not a .pdf file (though i hear that is true of the non-le version as well.)

as far as packaging goes i'd have to say it's the most impressive game i've seen in a while. now a days it seems a rare instance.

Comment

Working...
        X