No announcement yet.

What is the UK release date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thomas, do you know if they have it in yet?
    I'll be there in my lunch break.

It's funny reading your comments about leaving your PC alone for a bit.
    I have been using the exact same tactic. I Have been a model boyfriend. In fact tonight I am going to clean the whole house so that she can't say a word over the weekend about me being lazy.

Comment

Originally posted by Elsiekelsie
      Thomas, do you know if they have it in yet?
      I'll be there in my lunch break.

It's funny reading your comments about leaving your PC alone for a bit.
      I have been using the exact same tactic. I Have been a model boyfriend. In fact tonight I am going to clean the whole house so that she can't say a word over the weekend about me being lazy.
      The shop assistant strongly hinted that they had it in stock, this was on Tuesday! --- but there was no way they were going to sell it to me.... ( I will also check in my lunch break )

.... However if I get it today it will totally scupper my 'hearts and Minds' propaganda campaign with the wife, 'cause I will not be able to resist playing until Friday Evening..

...I am going to clean the whole house ....
      Doh *slap forehead* That was the one thing I hadn't thought about doing... well, as you said, there is tonight
      tis better to be thought stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

6 years lurking, 5 minutes posting

Comment

Unfortunately, I think it will be unlikely they will sell the game today.
        If you do manage to succeed though, make sure you post a reply and I'll be straight down there.

Cheers.

Comment

la la la ...ooh happy days.. la la la

Originally posted by Elsiekelsie
          Unfortunately, I think it will be unlikely they will sell the game today.
          If you do manage to succeed though, make sure you post a reply and I'll be straight down there.

Cheers.
          Right....

The release date has been brought forward...as of 1 hour ago!!!

so .. I'VE GOT MY COPY !!!

ElsieKelsie..... EB in Debenhams had copies ... Neither the western or Eastern Branches of HMV in Oxford Street do though. They are still waiting of the delivery.

So what are you waiting for..... GO
          tis better to be thought stupid, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.

6 years lurking, 5 minutes posting

Comment

Working...
          X